Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old May 25th, 2007, 09:25 PM

ezekiel has disabled reputation
3-character army that wins every time!!!

I know this isn't going to be much of a battle report since I don't have everyone's statistics but I'll try to post as much as I can remember.

My Army:
Charos
Jotun
Deadeye Dan

Army 1:
Empress Kiova
The Einar Imperium
Kaemon Awa
Marcus Decimus Gallus
Roman Legionnaires

Army 2:
Grimnak
Krug
Deathwalker 9000
Zettian Guards
Me-Burq-Sa
I think there were more but I can't remember...

Army 3:
Agent Carr
Nakita Agents
Krav Maga Agents
James Murphy
Again I think there was more...

Anyways, my husband kinda looked scared when he saw who I picked, but the others kinda laughed at me for only picking three characters. Well they weren't laughing for long. The first two rounds I passed up my turn to see what everyone was going to do, how they were going to move.
My husband ran away to get to high ground right away. Army 2 and Army 3 immediately collided and started warring. I moved out and took a couple of pop shots at Army 1 and easily got the rolls I needed to add wounds. I let him go and start in on Army 3. Although Army 3 was decimating him. I moved around to Army 2 since they were now being overlooked with Chomp Chomp (Grimnak), the Growing Krug, and the Soulborgs. Krug came out and brutally destroyed Jotun (although Jotun got off a few good hits on him, that's why Jotun was destroyed because of the growing attack of Krug.) Charos went and took on the Deathwalkers and then mopped up what was left of Krug. Jotun also easily took out Me-Burq-Sa before taking on Krug. Grimnak was the last character left on Army 2, A Nakita, a Krav, and James Murphy for Army 3, and Army 1 had Empress Kiova left. While I was trying to take down Grimnak who still had 4 life, the shooters pegged me to 2 life left with Charos (they had previously destroyed Deadeye in one hit with height) Empress Kiova came around the back and took out the Krav, but James Murphy whipped her and took her out making Army 1 the first out. Grimnak then ran away to try to get a better vantage point on Charos. I was going to leave the 2 shooters alone but he attacked so I went and took them out in 2 turns (one for each) making Army 3 second out. Taking out the shooters took Charos down to one life. I then went after Grimnak who still had 4 life left. I thought Charos was dead meat. I got 3 hits on him when I finally got to him. Grimnak danced around me and took height advantage and tried to attack... I say tried because he rolled nothing. I rolled one shield and countered him... One Shield killed Grimnak!!! WTF!!! Incidentally that was my first time ever winning Heroscape.

naboota itchy nub nub- Chewbacca hoo ha

In memoriam of Deannie-April 17, 2007
Old May 25th, 2007, 10:05 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!
Congragulations on your first win.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old May 27th, 2007, 10:16 AM

deadeyedan42 has disabled reputation
[evil vioce]

Isn't it pleasing? to feel the over whelming power of victory over countless opponents? ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!

[/evil vioce]

Congrads on your first win, my brother got his second a few mounths ago.

FINISH HIM!
Old May 28th, 2007, 06:21 AM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Congrats on the win! But i bet you couldn't do it a second time round
Old May 28th, 2007, 08:59 PM

GForce3062 has disabled reputation
Why does the title say "3 character army that wins everytime!" when this was your first win?

Congrats on your first victory!

Old May 29th, 2007, 05:35 AM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by GForce3062
Why does the title say "3 character army that wins everytime!" when this was your first win?

So far it has won everytime
Old May 29th, 2007, 11:26 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandars_Hope
Quote:

I think this thread should actually be entitled, "The 3 Character Army that One Time..."

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old June 9th, 2007, 12:22 PM

WBDH has disabled reputation
i run a three charactar that has won three times and it goes something like this:

charos
braxas
kelda

all flyers. all the time. braxas is the unit killer and charos is the gliph grabber. kelda jumps between the mighty flank for quick heals.

INSERT PITHY POP CULTURE REFERENCE HERE.
Old June 9th, 2007, 10:05 PM

Sargent_Drake_8 has disabled reputation
1-Charos is definately not a glyph grabber, he is a fighter, and will fair better against their strong heroes than Braxus.

2-If you're trying to grab glyphs, use rats. 20 rats will cover more glyphs than one charos every time.

Sarge is Torch...
aboard STARSHIP GAMMA...
Old June 9th, 2007, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Quote:

I guess so, just like my Dund, every time I use him he wins for me. My record for him is...... 0-0 (Oh yeah, still undefeated)

Old June 10th, 2007, 06:32 AM

GIR has disabled reputation
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I guess so, just like my Dund, every time I use him he wins for me. My record for him is...... 0-0 (Oh yeah, still undefeated)
Not to be picky but since you never used him you can't really say he won every time you used him.

I like waffles!
Old June 10th, 2007, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIR
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Not to be picky but since you never used him you can't really say he won every time you used him.
But I never lost, right?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports