Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old March 5th, 2019, 04:24 PM

JayOram Woo who?
Looking for Havok Models

Hey fellow heroscapers!

My first post - but I have read loads and I am more than hooked, I am an avid collector of Havok models and wanted to know if anyone had any clues on where to look for them online (I cruise ebay religiously).

If anyone has anything on here as well - drop me a message.

Jay
Old March 6th, 2019, 10:10 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Looking for Havok Models

Welcome to the site @JayOram . Can you be specific when you mean "Havoc" - there are a bunch of games with Havoc in title or as designer - video games, miniatures, card game, board game, etc. My guess is you are either talking about:
Old March 6th, 2019, 10:38 AM

JayOram Woo who?

Hey - I will be more specific - I am looking for Havok: Skirmish Battle Set models.

Havok with a 'k'
Old March 6th, 2019, 02:58 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Figured you were looking for that - didn't even notice the different spelling though Also didn't even noticed the game existed - does look like a good middle-ground of wargames, and has the classic Battle Masters / Heroscape style Dice! You could try checking BGG Geek Trades as it looks like there is a couple people there in the UK who have some for trade (maybe they'd sell too).

Old March 7th, 2019, 11:22 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Welcome to the boards, Jay! I love it when the lurkers speak up.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online