Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Old August 22nd, 2009, 02:44 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Unbelievable Wins and Losses

At the last Tourney I played, my opponent secured Initiative and on his first turn activated Iskra. Iskra sucessfully summoned the Retchets, and then on their first attack they killed my Cyprien with Lethal Sting.

So, I was down 150 points (195 if you also consider the heartbroken and useless Sonya), and I lost the first 2 OM's of the round since they were on Cyprien before I ever took a turn.

Old August 22nd, 2009, 03:10 PM

Micre Woo who?

My favorite one would be at the team tournament that I went to. It was on the last round for time and my heavy grunt managed to roll three skulls against Q9. Q9 had three life left. It was my last activation. You can guess what happened there. I won by 80 points.
Old August 22nd, 2009, 03:24 PM

Knight of Feylund is surprisingly tart

I had an awesome win where I had 1 squad of Protectors that had height and the took out a full life Jotun in 1 turn with no casualties.

Helm in hand,
fist in the air,
the knight screams of victory.
Old October 20th, 2014, 05:31 AM

Lesur is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
Ontanashi (Sp?) dealing 4 wounds in two turns to the Hulk and killing him.

My wife actually cursed in front of our son when the most useless 10 pointer brought down the most expensive unit in the game.
LOL.

Mine was a 600 point game. My friend rolls for massive curse. One Marro Warrior dies. He rolls on my figures. Sonlen, Q10, Drake Mach II and 2 KMA are killed. Then I go in with Ulginesh, Emiroon, Jordawn and Arkmer. Ulginesh, Jordawn and Arkmer mindshackled in 2 turns. Heedless to say, he won that game. I don't remember the exact armies though. But I only have RotV, SotM, The elves above, the rats and the WoA.

I am a supporter of Star Wars, HeroScape, Age of Mythology and Ninja Ponies. Don't judge my good taste.
Support the Sasquatch Militia. We are looking for people like YOU!
Old October 24th, 2014, 06:59 PM

fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker

My younger brother once rolled 4 skull's with his 3 Krav Maga agents....3 turns in a row.

"FE's Battle Reports!"
"FE's TradeList!"

Good purchases from: Ztimster, Just_a_Bill, Teasedbyeldgrim, Queen of Jandar, Tmac2200, anuctoo
Old October 25th, 2014, 08:46 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I once won a game against a full life Hydra with a full life Marcu.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old October 25th, 2014, 09:15 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

1 Squad of Warforged vs a full health Q9 that had previously taken out my krav and my hydra that were trying to kill him.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old October 26th, 2014, 07:19 AM

Lesur is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireemblemrox View Post
My younger brother once rolled 4 skull's with his 3 Krav Maga agents....3 turns in a row.
Ouch....
For your sake I hope you were teaming against someone else.

I am a supporter of Star Wars, HeroScape, Age of Mythology and Ninja Ponies. Don't judge my good taste.
Support the Sasquatch Militia. We are looking for people like YOU!
Old October 26th, 2014, 10:14 AM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Last game against Soundwarp-SG1 in a treasure quest format.

I spend my first OM on Jotun in order to place him on a T-Glyph so Soundwarp can't really rush the glyphs and win cowardly.
Cyprien goes for Jotun.
I got my Jotun killed by Cyprien in two turns!
One 4/4 vs 0/4 and another 4/4 vs 0/4!

Meanwhile the Nnah Scirh Cultists try to surround Cyprien bu the defends very well and kill 5 Cultists before going down.

It's Nilfheim + 8 rats + one life Sonya (280 points) vs 7 Nnah Scirh (140 points)

Nilfheim advance and Ice shards 3 NSC who have height. 1 dead.

But then thanks to an init switch I manage to get two attacks on Nilfheim.
First 4/4 vs 2/4: 2 wounds.
Second 4/4 vs 0/4. O.O Nilfheim's down.

Then it's rats vs NSC, the rats are lucky at the begining, defending well and reducing the NSC number to 4. And after a long fight the last NSC and the two last rats play mouse and cat for too long, leading to a tie!

Very fun game.

Old October 26th, 2014, 11:10 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Yesterday at Ohio NHSD, one if the most important wins in my quest to do well at the event was called to time. JohnnyLlame had already defeated 170 points of my units while I had taken out 100. His Ne-Gok-Sa was sitting on a Lava Rock space with only 1 life remaining... And died to environmental damage! I won by lava damage.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 26th, 2014, 08:31 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

A few years ago, I was playing an 8 player 400 point game. In the first few turns, before any significant damage had been dealt, a guy on one side of the board stepped on massive curse. No one died. Except for my Braxas, at the other side of a 6ft. long board. Now over half my army is gone and the rest of my army just fell apart.

Edit:
The 4 man 375 point game I played tonight was an interesting win. I won the game in part because I used Deathwalker 7000 to destroy 3 Izumi samurai with self-destruct for the purpose of making myself less of a threat. It was also the most effective turn in the game. Kinda.

I like the fact that a really dumb move in a 4 player game can actually work out thanks to the threat factor.

Last edited by yamissflash; October 27th, 2014 at 09:24 PM.
Old October 28th, 2014, 12:39 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

I was one time was losing a game at a local tournament, probably had about half my army left, against a fully healthy Q9. I engaged him with Ne-Gok-Sa, hoping to slow him down, and ended up taking him over with mind shackle, and from there on it was an easy victory.

I also went 3-2 in a tournament with an entire Drow army. That was unexpected.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles