Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Old August 11th, 2009, 05:40 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Unbelievable Wins and Losses

That's it!

And what's funny is that the attack glyph thing wasn't supposed to be a hint. We were playing about a 700-800 point game.

Last edited by rednax; August 11th, 2009 at 07:26 PM.
Old August 11th, 2009, 05:47 PM

GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rednax View Post
That's it!

And what's funny is that we were playing about a 700-800 point game.

I was using Garylasq to narrow the list. 700-800 point lets the cowboys in, but they are to weak and have special attacks. I ruled them out quick, so I really couldn't go wrong with guessing a 600 point game. Either way thats a ton of points to kill, so I knew squads had to be a factor, thus the range guess.

In forest dark or glade beferned
No blade of grass shall go unturned
Let those who have the daylight spurned
Tread not where this green lamp has burned.
Old August 11th, 2009, 07:25 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yeah he killer Torky, WSG, Cyprien, Sonya, and some squads. It was devestating. Now my cousin uses the Zetabomb every game with the same luck.
Old August 11th, 2009, 08:10 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Did this thread revive due to it being in my sig? More neat battles!

MegaSilver
Old August 11th, 2009, 08:15 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

Yeah. I saw it there and remembered some of my battles.
Old August 11th, 2009, 08:50 PM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!

A long time ago, like my 10th battle I playign my firend. He had Stingers x2, templar cavalry, 4th mass x2 and RotV Sgt. Drake. I know he had others but i cant remeber. I also dont remember my figures either, except Q10. I only managaed to kill 1 4th mass sqaud and the one Templar Cavalry figure, while he killed all my units but Q10. With 2 lives left Q10 kill EVERYTHING he DECIMATES!!!! He killed 2x Stingers 2/3 of a Templar Cavalry, 4th. Mass and Sgt. Drake, only taking 1 more wound! My friend was shocked and thought I was cheating lol!
Old August 11th, 2009, 09:27 PM

colnago is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

In one of my last games I was only left with one squad of armoc vipers. My opponent had a full squad of each of the following; grok riders, dviders, marro drudge and marro drones. I wiped them all out and still had two vipers left.

Needless to say, I rolled hot and he did not.
Old August 11th, 2009, 09:51 PM

Jiit is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

haha well the other day kaiserbeetle, our friend, and I were playing on a huge map with 1000 points each

i was playing mostly marro
kaiser was playing valkyries
and our friend was playing soulborgs

near the end i was ahead by a lot so the other two formed a truce and tried to take me out

they basically took out all my stingers and the hive with charros and left me with one stinger and a su-bak-na

i took su-bak-na and one shotted two of kaiser's really important heroes before his sivaris killed it and i was left with 1 little stinger...

well i hid my stinger behind the remains of my hive and waited

the other two forgot about me and went after each other and took out some of their most important figures

well eventually kaiser's last kyrie fell after taking out a lot of the opposition and our friend turned towards me with only his DW9000 and one airborn elite left

he sent out his DW to take care of my stinger and i started to run away. it came to the moment of fight or die so i got one level higher and tried to attack knowing i was doomed to failure.

well i roll for stinger drain and it hits so now i have 5 attack dice against his giant wall of defense and roll 3 skulls. i know this would never hit but my friend rolls and...

got two shields! i killed the DW on my first try after kaiser tried for the past 8 turns to hit it xD

now it's just my stinger against his one airborn elite(used grenade of course) so i make a hasty retreat to find cover and give myself the best chance to win. right before the elite catches up i hide behind a wall that my friend wont be able to see around after he moves

of course he thinks i'm gonna continue to run away so he presses the attack but my next turn i turn back, get up a level on him and get him into range for a final attack. and hit two skulls to his one shield. i won after being cast aside and considered threatless xD

good times
Old August 12th, 2009, 12:37 AM
Keeping Marcu in check

Zealot knows what's in an order marker Zealot knows what's in an order marker Zealot knows what's in an order marker

I think the most unbelievable win for me happened in a game against my buddy Torog.

I was playing a Wolf, Krav army while Torog was using a Braxas, Microcorp, Orc army.

My Krav started out strong but I've never seen Microcorp get as many successful stealth armor rolls as Torog's did in this game. I think I managed to kill 2 of his 6 Microcorp (he had 2 squads).

Ultimately his Microcorp dominated and I was left fighting a full health Braxas, 4 Microcorps, and a couple Blade Gruts with Isamu, 2 Anubian Wolves, and Khosumet (I think)

No Joke, Isamu killed all 4 Microcorps AND Braxas

After he killed off Braxas I didn't take another turn with him (having earned 35X his point value) he'd earned a break.
I killed the last of Torog's orcs with my two remaining Anubian Wolves.

Isamu NEVER performs well for me, usually dieing on his first or second disappear roll but this game was literally UNBELIEVABLE. Torog and I were laughing and yelling (in a good way) whenever he survived again. Neither of us could believe how the little red ninja was wiping out an entire army. Especially the epic 1 on 1 battle between him and Braxas on top of the mountain in the middle of the map.

~Zealot, who is still amazed.

---- Let's all be honest here ----
---- This is what you thought of when you saw my name wasn't it?
Old August 12th, 2009, 02:00 AM

Thorgrim has disabled reputation

This is probably just another Q9 story, but my friend took 6x Deviders, su-bak-na and Blade Gruts against Q9, 4x Stingers, RoTV Raelin. If anyone has played Deviders, you'd know my frusteration at his 20 sider. If not, like Rats, but instead of praying for freedom, your praying for death. Like killing a huge mighty weed in your yard. My stinger and Raelin come out first. At first they kept the Deviders at bay, but after a while they started doing the deviding thing. They took out everything but Q9 and 2 Stingers. I figured it was time to take out the trash. He only had 4 dead deviders. I just run Q9 along the edges of the board. He swept up like a storm. Su-bak-na brought him to 3 wounds, and the revival glyph went off, but it did very little. Ended the game with 3 wound Q9 and 2 Stingers.

Don't diss this because Q9 is supposed to be amazing. I had almost no army left by the end. I've never been soo challanged in my life. Deviders are a force to be reconded with.
Old August 15th, 2009, 09:14 PM

omnicronsniper is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Cool Re: Unbelievable Wins and Losses

I was playing my friend. My friend had Grock riders, 2x nangrubs, 2x stingers, Marro warriors, Ne-gok-sa, and me-burq-sa. I had 2x Arrow gruts, krug, swog rider, anubian wolves, 2x blade gruts, and grimnak. He sent his Grok riders and me-burq-sa at me. Together, Krug and a squad of arrow gruts destroyed them with only 1 wound to krug. Then my friend gets his stingers on height. BAM! There goes krug, a squad of arrow gruts,a squad of blade gruts, and grimnak. Only three stingers are killed. Then a turn of luck. The stingers roll badly and two of them drain themselves, while the other one is taken out at the begining of a round with all order markers on him. I use my free turn to kill off his marro warriors. He sends his nangrubs at me and I manage to kill them off with my enhanced ork archers. Then disaster! Ne-gok-sa comes out of hiding and takes out my swog rider, blade gruts, anubian wolves, and 2 arrow gruts. But it takes a toll. He gets 4 wounds. I knew I was going to lose so I moved my arrow grut onto height and hopelessly fire. I roll 2 skulls. Ne-gok-sa rolls one shield. I won the match with one of the weakest units in the game!

Always go to other people's funerals, or they won't go to yours.
Old August 15th, 2009, 09:23 PM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!

Today I was playing the final game of Dragon Wars to see if I would come in first. My Charos had 3 wounds while his had 7. I charge in to go for the win, I didn't do any damage at all. He attacks me with his 4th Mass. I end up blanking twice to lose the game.

Want to Re-base Your DnD Figures? Click here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles