Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Notices

Old January 21st, 2009, 09:05 AM
has been BANNED

timefighter costs too much!
Question Moving through a friendly figure on water.

When I move my figure through a friendly on water does it stop?

If so, where does it stop?
Old January 21st, 2009, 09:15 AM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Moving through a friendly figure on water.

You can't move through a friendly figure on water unless you have flying, slither, etc. because you cannot stop on the same space as another figure. Pretty much same concept as "You can't move through an engaged friendly figure".

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old January 21st, 2009, 09:55 AM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I was thinking you could indeed pass over a friendly figure - Hence the phrase "rat bridge".
Old January 21st, 2009, 10:08 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
I was thinking you could indeed pass over a friendly figure - Hence the phrase "rat bridge".
Rat bridge is not legal.
Old January 21st, 2009, 01:29 PM

loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby!

If you had a figure in water and it was 1 hex wide you could move "through" the friendly figure with a double spaced figure.

Jeff H - Manchester NH

No plan survives contact with the enemy. - Field Marshal Helmuth von Moltke

Good traders: M.K. Sentinal, C.L., and CheddarLimbo
Old January 22nd, 2009, 07:14 AM
Super Bowel

Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Rat bridge is not legal.
What is the Rat Bridge?

Without dark, there is no light.
Without bad HScape figs, there are no good ones.
Dund is important, therefore
Old January 22nd, 2009, 09:33 AM
has been BANNED

timefighter costs too much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simpsons Scaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Rat bridge is not legal.
What is the Rat Bridge?
I've never heard of it.
Old January 22nd, 2009, 10:07 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

It was the mistaken theory that you can move your units (in this case rats), one at a time, across water, thus forming a bridge.

Old January 22nd, 2009, 10:08 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

It's when you put figures in the water for the purposes of passing through them to move though water without having to stop. As stated already, it's not legal.

EDIT:

-insert signature here-
Old January 25th, 2009, 04:13 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by loborocket View Post
If you had a figure in water and it was 1 hex wide you could move "through" the friendly figure with a double spaced figure.
I do believe that is correct; although I never thought of it.
Old January 31st, 2009, 01:17 PM

Aryk has disabled reputation

Quote:
i don't think this is legal, because wouldn't the back end of the two space figure have to stop where the other figure is already? correct me if i'm wrong, but that's how i understood the scenario

-Blood is the Price of Glory
Old January 31st, 2009, 01:22 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryk View Post
Quote:
i don't think this is legal, because wouldn't the back end of the two space figure have to stop where the other figure is already? correct me if i'm wrong, but that's how i understood the scenario
You are correct but only if the second space is water.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's