Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old August 21st, 2008, 04:39 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Tree Town Open IV - Iowa, MN,SD,NE,KS,MO,IL,WI

Yeah, then he'll crush Kilt-man.
Old August 22nd, 2008, 05:25 PM

fallensoldier is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hello all !

Will you please add myself (Tino), my dad (Bob Matos) and Scott Tobias to the list of those playing in your open. We will all be there, and are looking forward to a great time.

Thanks, Santino Matos
Old August 22nd, 2008, 05:58 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hey, question: Does this mean that no one from anywhere else can come? I'm gonna have to let my Cuzzy know the news then.
Old August 22nd, 2008, 11:44 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!

Anyone know where I can find Annihilation Alley? I can't seem to find it via the Downloads area.
Old August 23rd, 2008, 01:43 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I got a link to it, but it was too old and I got 404. However, i did find a picture here. You might have to recreate it or maybe PM the creator, who I believe is Codeman.

Last edited by S1R_ART0R1US; August 23rd, 2008 at 01:43 AM. Reason: Capitalization
Old August 23rd, 2008, 08:17 AM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

LAST CALL!
OK ... at this point I've only gotten two e-mails ( that want shirts ) so it looks like TTOIV may not have a shirt this year. This is fine with me I just want to avoid any disapointment ( if any ) the day of the TTO and some folks thought there would be geting a TTO shirt. So I guess this is a last call to be sure. We are running out of time to get something designed and then ordered. October 1st has typically been the cutoff to get your shirt size to me... so we can have the shirts done by NHSD.

Note: I may have some TTOIII shirts left that may find their way on to the prize table.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codeman View Post
You may have notice I did not ask for T-shirt sizes this year when you registered. I now find out some of you look forward to the Tree Town Open shirts and still would like to have one with Tree Town Open IV on it.

If you are interested in this please let me know ( e-mail me at heroscaperdad@yahoo.com ). If there is enough interest we will get something designed and get a photo or artwork posted.

Unfortunatly they will not get donated this year ...however maybe it can be at reduced cost possiably. If you think you may want one (or more) e-mail ... if I get enough for a min order I will get some made a charge somewhere between $5 - $10 (guess) I will know more if and when I pull some facts together. If there are a few cents left over I will put that toward prizes as well. Right now I just need to know if you would want a shirt. So I have some type of number and sizes to get quoted.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old August 23rd, 2008, 12:23 PM

Supergeek knows what's in an order marker Supergeek knows what's in an order marker

Darn. I love my HS T-shirts. Oh well.
Annihilation Alley is up.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...do=file&id=785

I <3 HeroScape tournaments!
Old August 23rd, 2008, 12:32 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Oh, yeah. That map doesn't look annoying at all.
Old August 23rd, 2008, 01:31 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!

Actually it is an EXCELLENT map, HS Elffy. Try it out and you'll find that you'll have some of the most enjoyable games you've ever played on it. It's one of my absolute favorites. Codeman should make many more maps, imho.
Old August 23rd, 2008, 01:34 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

That may actually be a good map for the army I was planning for the Gamer's Reunion Tourney...since those maps have little height, my army is gonna blow on it.
Old August 23rd, 2008, 02:09 PM

gibberish_47 Woo who?

I love Annihilation Alley.

Old August 24th, 2008, 01:07 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibberish_47 View Post
I love Annihilation Alley.
I like it better when my Airborne Elite drop before round 800.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events