Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old April 15th, 2008, 12:10 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth
Re: Way to promote our FLGS

Let me add, you can also talk about price with them. My FLGS is well aware of the competition and understands that he has to compete. Sure, it costs a bit more, but he had Wave 7 when no one else did (except online in a very few places).

The FLGS has to survive (and costs for them are higher), but they offer things that other places can't match (space to play, tournament support, items not available elsewhere, no online fees, etc.)

I'm not saying we should all buy all of our stuff at FLGS (I don't!), but supporting them (and getting them on board to help expand the HS base) still makes sense to me. I do recognize that I am lucky to have a cooperative FLGS--not all are so pleasant to work with or recognize the need to find ways to provide realistic prices.

If you aren't happy with the ones you've found, you might want to go to Wizards.com and do a store search. (I was amazed to find one finding just around a couple of corners that was nicer than any others I had seen or been into.)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion