Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old July 27th, 2012, 07:02 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. - Wave 12 is out. Let's eradicate B

The cryptiquip in the local paper is really easy for me to decipher and that only gives you 1 letter. With life, move, range, attack, defense, & points all ready to convert, doing the whole card should not be too hard. Unfortunately, I will not have the time to give it a try. Just got a call on the phone and I don't think I'll be around much over the next week, bit of an extended family emergency. By then I expect one of you will have translated it and posted the results.
Old July 27th, 2012, 07:06 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I feel left out as being the only one who will actually have to decifer it. Shouldn't be too hard, what with the core stats plus medium from size unique from the charictoristics. Idk if he is kryptonian though
Old July 27th, 2012, 07:13 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Unfortunately, I will not have the time to give it a try. Just got a call on the phone and I don't think I'll be around much over the next week, bit of an extended family emergency.
I'm sorry to hear that. Take care!
Old July 27th, 2012, 07:35 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
The cryptiquip in the local paper is really easy for me to decipher and that only gives you 1 letter. With life, move, range, attack, defense, & points all ready to convert, doing the whole card should not be too hard. Unfortunately, I will not have the time to give it a try. Just got a call on the phone and I don't think I'll be around much over the next week, bit of an extended family emergency. By then I expect one of you will have translated it and posted the results.
Sorry to hear that too! I hope all ends up OK for you and yours! Prayers coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
I feel left out as being the only one who will actually have to decifer it. Shouldn't be too hard, what with the core stats plus medium from size unique from the charictoristics. Idk if he is kryptonian though
You're not the only one, I'm sure.

Oh, and for whomever mentioned Batgirl - not yet, I'm afraid. She's going to be quite a while still. Besides, we just had a bat themed wave. August's wave will be super!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 27th, 2012, 07:39 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Thanks guys.
Old July 27th, 2012, 07:41 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Sorry to hear that too! I hope all ends up OK for you and yours! Prayers coming!

Quote:

Oh, and for whomever mentioned Batgirl - not yet, I'm afraid. She's going to be quite a while still. Besides, we just had a bat themed wave. August's wave will be super!
Dang I thought for sure there was going to be just a Sidekick booster. I was reading the old playtests and spoiler's has Kid Flash, Robin (grayson), Batgirl, Superboy, and Aqualad. So I thought they all might be in one wave
Old July 27th, 2012, 08:16 PM
wants to have Anne Hathaway's babies

Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby!

I don't know about my unplayed list, but it would be shamefully long. BUT, I just blew about $130 at Troll and Toad, picking up about 70 cards worth of units, and about 130 figures in all. (I ordered a few sorely needed common squads.)

I'm super excited because I just gave my friend custody of our massive joint collection of Magic cards, so I now have the table room and freedom from distraction to whip out the paints again and work on my Heroscape stuff, like the sweet T-Rex I painted, or the Aperture Science Miniature Test Chamber Simulation System, or the WoW customs, or the everything else customs...

And the Fallout terrain set needs some love in the worst way...
Old July 27th, 2012, 08:45 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:

Quote:

Dang I thought for sure there was going to be just a Sidekick booster. I was reading the old playtests and spoiler's has Kid Flash, Robin (grayson), Batgirl, Superboy, and Aqualad. So I thought they all might be in one wave
Oh, I'm sure they will all be in one wave, just not this one.

Awesome card, guys! ***** ************ will have some interesting effects.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old July 27th, 2012, 09:13 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Okay I'm going to try this. Deductions in spoiler.

Spoiler Alert!

Dinner's going to be ready soon, so I'll go ahead and stop here.

Last edited by All Your Pie; July 27th, 2012 at 09:48 PM.
Old July 27th, 2012, 09:49 PM

Iron Knight is surprisingly tart

I've tranlated the rest of the card so spoiler warning.
Spoiler Alert!

The sky is dark and the portal is closed, because of the wizards many worlds will never be exposed. The scapers are hopful till the light of dawn Long Live scape! The Iron Knight rides on.
Old July 27th, 2012, 09:52 PM

Iron Knight is surprisingly tart

I should really check for other people solving this first

The sky is dark and the portal is closed, because of the wizards many worlds will never be exposed. The scapers are hopful till the light of dawn Long Live scape! The Iron Knight rides on.
Old July 27th, 2012, 09:53 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Wow, you guys are amazing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy