Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old December 31st, 2006, 04:18 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerosheik
What I failed to mention was that my girlfriend was walking in front of me, and squealed out loud when she saw that they had new pretties on the shelf.
Dude, seriously, she's a keeper! Get her a promise ring and soul devour every other dude who tries to move in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyzchyx
I'd hardly say walmart rocks for this... I mean, it's an awesome lucky find, but this was almost certainly just a data entry error in their computer, and not due to any real discounts they were offering. Yes, it's walmart's fault if it was an error, and I wouldn't expect them to not honor the price at the till, but it doesn't seem like it's something that walmart deserves any praise for since this was likely caused by accident on their part and not deliberate design.

Just my 2c.
True, but why waste bandwidth to **** all over his great find?

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old December 31st, 2006, 04:31 PM

xyzchyx has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerosheik
What I failed to mention was that my girlfriend was walking in front of me, and squealed out loud when she saw that they had new pretties on the shelf.
Dude, seriously, she's a keeper! Get her a promise ring and soul devour every other dude who tries to move in!

Quote:
I'd hardly say walmart rocks for this... I mean, it's an awesome lucky find, but this was almost certainly just a data entry error in their computer, and not due to any real discounts they were offering. Yes, it's walmart's fault if it was an error, and I wouldn't expect them to not honor the price at the till, but it doesn't seem like it's something that walmart deserves any praise for since this was likely caused by accident on their part and not deliberate design.

Just my 2c.
True, but why waste bandwidth to **** all over his great find?
I wasn't trying to "**** all over his great find"... but the credit for it rightfully belongs to him, not to walmart, as it was achieved through a data entry error on their part. My issue is with the title of the thread, not the accomplishment.

(Oh, and yes, I am this anal rententive in real life... )
Old December 31st, 2006, 04:40 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
(Oh, and yes, I am this anal rententive in real life... )
Please take this as it is intended, but it has been my observation through the years that people who are anal retentive are full of ****.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion