Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 25th, 2018, 03:08 PM

Bsoder52 knows what's in an order marker Bsoder52 knows what's in an order marker
Looking to purchase or create a couple DC heroscape figs

I plan on giving the Marvel expansion set to my kid for her birthday coming up. Thought it would be cool to include some DC characters and cards as well, (with some of them being female characters) like batgirl or supergirl.

I'm new to customs so please bear with me. Is there an easy way to make some customs like these I'm wondering or better off to buy off ebay or somewhere? Not looking to spend too much if I don't need to and kinda crafty so making would be my preference. By making I mean buying other figs and transitioning them to scape figs, not molding myself.

Thanks for any help!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations