Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old February 27th, 2018, 05:40 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Changeling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Just realized that there is not Beast Boy Gorilla mini. All this time I had it my head there was one and that we had designed a card for it too. My bad! Carry on.
No problem. I lose track sometimes too.
Old February 27th, 2018, 05:41 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Just realized that there is not Beast Boy Gorilla mini. All this time I had it my head there was one and that we had designed a card for it too. My bad! Carry on.
You can always give a Gorilla City Warrior a green wash...
And I spotted that mod on HC Realms, which is why I thought it was a thing. Especially since the GC Warriors and most of the Beast Boy forms were released in the same set. (Wizkids tends to only reuse/repaint models within the same set.)

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old February 27th, 2018, 05:47 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
And I spotted that mod on HC Realms, which is why I thought it was a thing. Especially since the GC Warriors and most of the Beast Boy forms were released in the same set. (Wizkids tends to only reuse/repaint models within the same set.)
Those mods where where we came up with our new beast boy forms. None of which have powers that step on the toes of what WK has...We have a different power for our Snake.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 27th, 2018, 05:51 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Those mods where where we came up with our new beast boy forms. None of which have powers that step on the toes of what WK has...We have a different power for our Snake.
I didn't realize you had some new Beast Boy forms already worked up, but it is why I named it specifically after a Boa Constrictor in case someone wanted to use a different snake theme somewhere. Lots of snakes to choose from.
Old February 27th, 2018, 06:03 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I didn't realize you had some new Beast Boy forms already worked up, but it is why I named it specifically after a Boa Constrictor in case someone wanted to use a different snake theme somewhere. Lots of snakes to choose from.
They are very rough ideas. My son's favorite character is Beast Boy so one day awhile back we discussed several and searched for mini ideas. Since most of them would need to be customized I hadn't posted them. I guess I should have realized that custom mini's for animals would be an easier sell.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 27th, 2018, 06:06 PM
C3G Landlord

Yeah, before they even made that green tiger mini I had picked up a generic tiger mini from the horrorclix set with the idea that I could paint it green. Walmart use to have a bid full of different sized generic plastic animals too that I always figured could be mined for some beast boy mini options.
Old February 27th, 2018, 07:13 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Your latest posted version just barely doesn't fit on the card. So some trimming on text would be needed.
Old February 27th, 2018, 07:25 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

[QUOTE=Yodaking;2181732]• Porcupine, when rolling defense dice against a normal attack from a figure within 2 clear sight spaces, if any excess shields were rolled, the attacking figure takes 1 wound.

Porcupines cannot shoot their spines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 27th, 2018, 08:27 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, a theme-y Porcupine effect would only work against adjacent enemies.
Old February 27th, 2018, 08:57 PM
A Man of Taste

@Arkham would that be enough text trim..."a figure within 2 clear sight spaces" to "an adjacent figure"

Old February 27th, 2018, 10:07 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

How about cutting "Boa Constrictor" to just "Constrictor" (or just "Boa") and "Jackrabbit" to just "Rabbit"? The shorter the better.

We might want to cut Super Strength too. Minor ability that's rarely relevant and I'm not sure he qualifies?
Old February 27th, 2018, 10:50 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
MOVEMENT METAMORPHOSIS
Before moving normally, you may choose either the Elephant, Robin, or Stag. If you choose:
• Elephant, Changeling is considered large, may move through all figures and never takes leaving engagement attacks. After moving, roll an unblockable attack die against each figure Changeling moved though this turn.
• Robin, Changeling gains the Flying special power.
• Stag, add 3 spaces to Changeling's move.

ATTACK METAMORPHOSIS
Before attacking normally, you may choose either the Python, Gorilla, or Panther. If you choose:
Python, instead of attacking you may choose a small or medium figure adjacent to Changeling. and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 13 or higher, the chosen figure receives one wound.
• Gorilla, roll 2 additional attack dice.
• Panther, Changeling may attack one additional time.

DEFENSE METAMORPHOSIS
Before rolling defense dice, you may choose either the Rabbit, Porcupine, or Turtle. If you choose:
Rabbit, after rolling defense dice, Changeling may move up to 2 spaces. Changeling will not take any leaving engagement attacks when moving with this special power.
• Porcupine, if Changeling has excess shields when defending against an adjacent normal attack, the attacking figure receives 1 wound.
• Turtle, roll 2 additional defense dice.
Plaintext:

Quote:
MOVEMENT METAMORPHOSIS
Before moving normally, you may choose either the Elephant, Robin, or Stag. If you choose:
• Elephant, Changeling is considered large, may move through all figures and never takes leaving engagement attacks. After moving, roll an unblockable attack die against each figure Changeling moved though this turn.
• Robin, Changeling gains the Flying special power.
• Stag, add 3 spaces to Changeling's move.

ATTACK METAMORPHOSIS
Before attacking normally, you may choose either the Python, Gorilla, or Panther. If you choose:
• Python, instead of attacking you may choose a small or medium figure adjacent to Changeling and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 13 or higher, the chosen figure receives one wound.
• Gorilla, roll 2 additional attack dice.
• Panther, Changeling may attack one additional time.

DEFENSE METAMORPHOSIS
Before rolling defense dice, you may choose either the Rabbit, Porcupine, or Turtle. If you choose:
• Rabbit, after rolling defense dice, Changeling may move up to 2 spaces. Changeling will not take any leaving engagement attacks when moving with this special power.
• Porcupine, if Changeling has excess shields when defending against an adjacent normal attack, the attacking figure receives 1 wound.
• Turtle, roll 2 additional defense dice.
A few edits, some of which will help the length, some of which won't.

Went with Python over Boa Constrictor because they also kill by constriction and the name is shorter. Went with Rabbit over Jackrabbbit as suggested by johnny.

I also agree that SS isn't a strict necessity.

The only mechanical change I made was the adjacency restriction on Porcupine, but I'd consider dropping the 'no LEAs' clause from elephant - I've never thought of elephants as being particularly nimble, and I think right now that's the power he's going to want to use 99% of the time once he's in the fray.

I'd consider slightly tweaking to this:

Quote:
• Elephant, Changeling is considered large, may move through all figures, and if any figure rolls for a leaving engagement attack against Changeling and does not roll a skull, that figure receives a wound.
• Robin, Changeling gains the Flying special power and will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
The Elephant still feels rampage-y, and it gives the Robin a little more utility as the 'go small and get away' power. That version is a hair longer than the current one, though. No idea if either version fits on a card.

EDIT: Some of the edits I made didn't get carried over into the plaintext version. D'oh! Fixed

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library