Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old February 17th, 2018, 04:24 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 30 - Choose Your Coalition - Round 3

vegietarian vs. Dysole starts in 5 minutes

EDIT: Dysole's Deathchasers won this one. I opened the game with my first Ice Shard killing Nerak, but Me-Burq-Sa followed it up by killing Raelin in two attacks. From there I sharded through lots of Deathchasers but maybe too aggressively. Eventually the Warhulk got next to Nilfheim on initiative switch and with the help of a Deathchaser put five wounds on Nilfheim to kill the dragon. Good game, good luck in the rest of the event

Last edited by vegietarian18; February 17th, 2018 at 05:33 PM.
Old February 17th, 2018, 11:22 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
The kevindola (1-1) v. dok (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Arktos, Master Win Chiu Woo, Master Xao Lin, Shaolin Monksx2
* Marro Warriors, Pel the Hill Giant, Durgeth Ravagersx4, Zombie Hulkx2 (drop one)
* Capt. John Varan, Parmenio, Patrick Ferguson, 8th Infantry Pathfinderx6, Sacred Bandx2
* Marcu Esenwein, Warden 816, Crypt Guardianx4, Drow Chainfighterx7
kevindola chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, dok chooses who places first.
Starting soon, I think.

EDIT: we are delayed. I'll update when we have a start time.

EDIT 2: OK starting now.

Last edited by dok; February 18th, 2018 at 12:24 AM.
Old February 18th, 2018, 10:12 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Marro Warriors vs. Varan and his Pathfinders opened the game. The Marro Warriors were able to kill Varan and clone back to full health, but the Pathfinders were relenetless in hunting them down and with firefight was able to keep knocking them out before finally getting the last one.

Pel and the Ravagers led the long charge. I was able to maneuver around an initiative switch with the Ravagers and with Pel's help hit the Pathfinders hard and move on to some sleeping Band. When the damage was done to the 8th, I had lost 3 Ravagers and Pel.

The Sacred Band woke up eventually killing another 3 encroaching ravagers leaving the endgame

6 Sacred Band, Parmenio vs. 5 Ravagers, 2 Zombie Hulks. There was a lot of posturing but dok took first strike at the end of the round to kill one of the Zombie Hulks. I was able to get last turn and a crucial intiative switch which killed 4 of the remaining 6 Band Members. dok killed 2 Ravagers back, but the next turned killed the rest of his squads and an idle Parmenio was dropped next. I won with 3 Ravagers and a 2 life Hulk. (Patrick Ferguson was sat for discipline bonus) dok really wished he hadn't though when the endgame rolled around.

gg dok

Last edited by kevindola; June 12th, 2020 at 10:04 AM.
Old February 19th, 2018, 01:35 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Round 4 is on Cipher 3.

The superfrog (3-0) v. Dysole (3-0) pool of armies is:
* Isamu, Me-Burq-Sa, Pel the Hill Giant, Death Chasers of Theskx4, Ogre Warhulk
* Charos, Morsbane, 4th Massachusetts Linex3
* Erevan Sunshadow, Racheim, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Tomb Skeleton Archersx6
* Cormin the Dark, Elaria the Pale, Locksley, Deathreaversx2, Nottingham Brigandx5
Dysole chooses their army first or second. After armies are picked, superfrog chooses who places first.

The ViideoSayg (2-1) v. Sir Heroscape (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Eltahale, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Marro Stingersx5
* Marcus Decimus Gallus, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Blue Wyrmlingx4, Roman Legionnairesx3
* Jotun, Patrick Ferguson, Dreadgul Raidersx4
* Emperor Andask, Bloodburst Thrall, Marro Stingersx5, Skull Demon
Sir Heroscape chooses their army first or second. After armies are picked, ViideoSayg chooses who places first.

The vegietarian18 (2-1) v. Chris Perkins (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Death Chasers of Theskx5, Ogre Warhulk
* Nilfheim, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Saylind the Kyrie Warrior, Greenscale Warriorsx3
* Black Wyrmlingx8, White Wyrmlingx8
* Blue Wyrmlingx8, Red Wyrmlingx8
vegietarian18 chooses their army first or second. After armies are picked, Chris Perkins chooses who places first.

The kevindola (2-1) v. Kinseth (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Marro Warriors, Pel the Hill Giant, Durgeth Ravagersx4, Zombie Hulkx2 (drop one)
* Emperor Andask, Kon-Tar-Na, Marcu Esenwein, Marrden Nagrubsx2, Nhah Scirh Cultistsx2
* Kaemon Awa, Major J15, Rygarn, Cathar Spearmenx2, Hoplitronx2
Kinseth chooses their army first or second. After armies are picked, kevindola chooses who places first.

The dok (1-2) v. Dr.Goomonkey (1-2) pool of armies is:
* Capt. John Varan, Parmenio, Patrick Ferguson, 8th Infantry Pathfinderx6, Sacred Bandx2
* Capt. John Varan, Marcus Decimus Gallus, 8th Infantry Pathfinderx7, Roman Legionnairesx2
* Marcu Esenwein, Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, Death Knights of Valkrillx5, Dumutef Guard
Dr.Goomonkey chooses their army first or second. After armies are picked, dok chooses who places first.

The vegies dad (1-2) v. Taeblewalker (1-2) pool of armies is:
* Brandis Skyhunter, Johnny ""Shotgun"" Sullivan, Nilfheim, Greenscale Warriorsx3
* Elaria the Pale, Estivara, Quahon, Deepwyrm Drow, Fyorlag Spidersx3
* Venoc Warlord, Zetacron, Aubrien Archersx2, Omnicron Snipersx2
* Braxas, Krav Maga Agents, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Otonashi, Roman Legionnairesx2
vegies dad chooses their army first or second. After armies are picked, Taeblewalker chooses who places first. send PMs to vegietarian18 to schedule games with vegies dad

The mtl1998 (1-2) v. TheEpicAlpaca (0-3) pool of armies is:
* Marcu Esenwein, Ne-Gok-Sa, Racheim, Warden 816, Tomb Skeleton Archersx6
* Brandis Skyhunter, Saylind the Kyrie Warrior, Sharwin Wildborn, 20th Maine Volunteersx4
* Acolarh, Chardris, Morsbane, Sujoah, Fyorlag Spiders
* James Murphy, Kato Katsuro, Ashigaru Harquebus, Ashigaru Yari, Blastatrons, Gorillinators
TheEpicAlpaca chooses their army first or second. After armies are picked, mtl1998 chooses who places first.

Soundwarp SG-1 has a bye.
Old February 19th, 2018, 06:36 PM

Note: glyphs were incorrect on these maps until recently. They have been updated to match the glyphs in the OP.
Old February 21st, 2018, 12:45 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

So how do playoffs work with 4 people at 3-1 and one at 4-0?
Old February 21st, 2018, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
So how do playoffs work with 4 people at 3-1 and one at 4-0?
The two 3-1s with the worst strength of schedule will have a play-in game to make the semifinals. The winner of the play-in will play the 4-0 player, unless that is a rematch and flipping the play-in winner with the #3 seed would avoid a rematch.
Old February 21st, 2018, 01:26 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Round 4 is on Cipher 3.

The superfrog (3-0) v. Dysole (3-0) pool of armies is:
* Isamu, Me-Burq-Sa, Pel the Hill Giant, Death Chasers of Theskx4, Ogre Warhulk
* Charos, Morsbane, 4th Massachusetts Linex3
* Erevan Sunshadow, Racheim, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Tomb Skeleton Archersx6
* Cormin the Dark, Elaria the Pale, Locksley, Deathreaversx2, Nottingham Brigandx5
Dysole chooses their army first or second. After armies are picked, superfrog chooses who places first.
Armies chosen. Game time not yet decided.

EDIT: 9:40 eastern is our start time.

EDIT 2: Death Chasers completed their sweep against the 4th Mass. A futile turn 1 and an untimely combo of a bad OM on Charos and an init switch in favor of Dysole spelled my doom. Charos' last stand was cut short by his inability to counterstrike 1-skull rolls (at least 0 for 3 on those, all on one-life figures). Dysole won with 4 chasers, 1-life MBS, 5-life Warhulk, and Isamu.

Last edited by superfrog; February 21st, 2018 at 10:58 PM.
Old February 21st, 2018, 07:32 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

vegietarian vs. chris perkins now starting

EDIT: Chris got the win. The small board allowed Nilfheim to shard Deathchasers after winning initiative and so I was in a tough spot. I ran as many as I could into the aura, but I couldn't get the kills on Greenscales I needed to open things up. The Warhulk tore things up at the end and made it close, but Nilfheim edged it out with one life left

Last edited by vegietarian18; February 21st, 2018 at 08:46 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2018, 04:07 PM

Quote:
The dok (1-2) v. Dr.Goomonkey (1-2) pool of armies is:
* Capt. John Varan, Marcus Decimus Gallus, 8th Infantry Pathfinderx7, Roman Legionnairesx2
* Marcu Esenwein, Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, Death Knights of Valkrillx5, Dumutef Guard
Dr.Goomonkey chooses their army first or second. After armies are picked, dok chooses who places first.
I couldn't resist getting the Beatles back together for one show after putting them on the billing for this event.

Should be starting around 8:30 Mountain time tonight.

EDIT: And done. Chainfighters are really quite insane on this map... dare I say, off the chain???

I managed 5 lava dunks, including both Marcus and Varan. Dr.Goo did manage a dunk of his own, on my hatin' Marcu, which meant Ringo spent his time drumming on Lodin instead of joining the fight. George went off to My Sweet Lord, along with 4 of my 7 chainfighters and the aformentioned Marcu. GG Dr.Goo.

Last edited by dok; February 22nd, 2018 at 11:19 PM.
Old February 27th, 2018, 09:01 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:

The kevindola (2-1) v. Kinseth (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Emperor Andask, Kon-Tar-Na, Marcu Esenwein, Marrden Nagrubsx2, Nhah Scirh Cultistsx2
* Kaemon Awa, Major J15, Rygarn, Cathar Spearmenx2, Hoplitronx2
EDIT: Paused until tomorrow or Friday. 3 Cathars, J15, Rygarn, 2 Hoplitrons vs. 2 Ravagers, 2 Hulks (1 at 1 life), 4 Marro Warriors

Last edited by kevindola; February 27th, 2018 at 10:53 PM.
Old March 2nd, 2018, 01:42 PM

Re: OHS Season 30 - Choose Your Coalition - Playoffs

The Play-In game is on Ice Thistle.

The ViideoSayg (3-1) v. Chris Perkins (3-1) pool of armies is:
* Eltahale, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Marro Stingersx5
* Marcus Decimus Gallus, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Blue Wyrmlingx4, Roman Legionnairesx3
* Black Wyrmlingx8, White Wyrmlingx8
* Blue Wyrmlingx8, Red Wyrmlingx8
Chris Perkins chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, ViideoSayg chooses who places first.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events