Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old February 19th, 2018, 08:14 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!
Re: New England Scene Revival

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewman-chu View Post
There was 2 tournaments at the Artist village in Pawtucket that I remember. They were great because I live in Attleboro. I wouldn't worry about prizes and format too much. The big thing is finding the location and enough people to commit. I have a game club at school and all the students love it, but when they find out it's no longer in stores they lose interest.
Artist Village. I was going through past events and that one didn't come up. My theory is is a place had an event before they are more likely to host another one. The only one I saw that wasn't too far was this place in Providence called mana core. But I will look into that one as well as it isn't too far from me either.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old February 19th, 2018, 06:53 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

I am pretty sure Untapped Games in Pawtucket hosted a tournament too. I think there was a games store in the Artist Village that put on the tournament.
Old February 20th, 2018, 08:24 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
I am pretty sure Untapped Games in Pawtucket hosted a tournament too. I think there was a games store in the Artist Village that put on the tournament.
I tried looking up "Artist Village" but nothing came up. Is this a location or the name of the place? A lot of places have either ceased to exist or changed named and such. I Will look into Untapped Games.

Old February 20th, 2018, 12:20 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

Artist Village is just a big old mill with a lot of storefronts inside.
Old February 20th, 2018, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Artist Village is just a big old mill with a lot of storefronts inside.
Ahh found it. Was strange looking it up but I have a few potential locations thus far and hope to finalize everything by this weekend. Any other venues I should look into?

Old February 23rd, 2018, 01:30 AM

Church rec centers, halls or anything similar are all go options if you have some connections.
Old February 23rd, 2018, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Church rec centers, halls or anything similar are all go options if you have some connections.
No connections that I can think of. The event thread has been posted including a solid location thus far.

Old March 16th, 2018, 09:17 AM

farkenshmore Woo who?

Hi, anyone active in CT? I am in the Branford area
Old June 9th, 2018, 09:56 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Just found this thread and it would be fantastic to get the scene going again. I see that Buzzi is planning a few events and that's fantastic. My availability is shaky given that I'm in Boston most of the year without a car or any of my Heroscape, but I would be thrilled at any new events.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old June 11th, 2018, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by farkenshmore View Post
Hi, anyone active in CT? I am in the Branford area
That's not too far from where I plan events. I plan in the Providence area and surrounding.

Old August 23rd, 2018, 08:55 PM

MarroCloner164 knows what's in an order marker MarroCloner164 knows what's in an order marker

@itsbuzzi Gonna throw my name in here - trying to re-enter the 'scape scene, currently in central CT so I can branch out to the RI, MA areas. God bless these tiny states.

(casually blowing dust off this account I haven't touched in five years, feels good to be back)
Old August 23rd, 2018, 11:36 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarroCloner164 View Post
@itsbuzzi Gonna throw my name in here - trying to re-enter the 'scape scene, currently in central CT so I can branch out to the RI, MA areas. God bless these tiny states.

(casually blowing dust off this account I haven't touched in five years, feels good to be back)
Welcome mate! 'Scape is incredible, I have recently got way back into it myself since the beginning of the year. I'm hoping to hit some of the next tourneys. In the meantime, working on C3G has me hooked every day.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers