Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old November 11th, 2010, 01:47 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!
Re: News Headline Add-Ons

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl View Post
Christine O'Donnell complains about Karl Rove on 'Tonight Show'. Karl Rove, sitting next to O'Donnell, laughs and continues making funny faces at her.

I start laughing again every time I picture it in my head.
Old November 15th, 2010, 01:04 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

TSA: Despite objections, all passengers must be screened for cooties and heebie-jeebies.
What's Darth Vader doing in Dubai? Answer: Shopping 'til he drops!
Bush: NATO allies let U.S. down by not passing "Europe Loves Bush Day" into law.
Running for prez on reality TV? Has Tyra Banks gone too far?
Ready for @facebook.com e-mail? Uh, no. Not really.
Heart drugs, supplements a risky mix; but not quite as much fun as Mentos and Coca-Cola.
Couple wipe out $88K debt in 3 years by selling kids on ebay.
Congress back for lame-duck session. Quack!
Suu Kyl calls for dialogue with Myanmar over problems with people mispronouncing their names.
Qantas flight makes emergency landing after the pilot realized the UPS truck arrived at his house with his XBox 360.
Rangel walks out of ethics hearing. Is that another ethics violation?
GM unveiling Buick hybrid: It's a cross between one Buick model that nobody's buying with another Buick model that nobody's buying.
Bush's answer to 'Why Iraq?': Because it was there.
Old November 16th, 2010, 12:22 PM

Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby!

Great job, man! I think these are some of the best ones yet. I made myself look like an idiot laughing in the middle of class reading these, especially the one about the parents selling their kids on eBay.

It's not whether you win or lose. It's having the 4th Massachusetts Line that counts!
I see nothing, I hear nothing, and I know NOTHING!--Sgt. Shultz, Hogan's Heroes
My custom terrain
Old November 16th, 2010, 04:50 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
various sources
Michael Bloomberg Takes On the Gun Lobby -- And Wins with his AK-47!

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old November 16th, 2010, 06:24 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

CNN just flashed a ton of headlines that simply can't wait...

Dramatic celeb hair transformations: Has nuclear fallout gone too far?
UK will compensate Gitmo detainees with a box of Cuban cigars.
Ricky Martin recalls 'rude awakening' when he woke up next to Burger King.
Touchy-feely teams win more games by touching and feeling the opposition.
Cafferty: Pay extra to fly with no kids? If you're taking about my stupid brats, heck yeah!
Publicist shot dead after film premiere. Ironically, ticket sales go through the roof.
William, Kate tease before camera. That's nice. Now put your clothes back on before the Queen returns.
Your bill if Bush tax cuts expire: (Dr. Evil's voice) ONE MILLION DOLLARS!!!
Feed your vegetarian on T-Day? Of course! Somebody's got to help eat the rest of the turkey.
Old November 17th, 2010, 12:47 AM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Pretty funny.

Is this an 'only I can do this' type of thread, or can others join in the fun?
Old November 17th, 2010, 07:02 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
Pretty funny.

Join in!
Old November 17th, 2010, 08:05 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Is Wrigley Field ready for football? The right field brick wall answers, "I've been training since 1970 for this opportunity"

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old November 17th, 2010, 02:52 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Homeless woman charged in LA train track death but released once police realized the train track was never alive to begin with.

Decision time for Miller in Alaska Senate race: Tastes great or is it Less filling?
Old November 17th, 2010, 02:59 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
Pretty funny.

Join in!
Thanks. I'm not sure how good I am at this, but I'll give it a whirl.

Taken from various sites.

Man Swallows 100-Year-Old Museum Exhibit, says he was very, very hungry.

'Skins' Portis '50-50'=0...much to young to play football.

Pastor to church leaders: Thou shalt not Facebook. The 11 Commandment is born.

Get into a shootout with Lakers? Bad move, says police force after a four hour gunfight.

Counting pots of honey? Pooh has your recipes and he's never going to give them back. *insert evil laugh*

Yeah, I'm not that great at it.
Old November 17th, 2010, 03:07 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

Hey, nice job on these! And... they are fun!
Old November 17th, 2010, 04:12 PM

Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby!

Egypt frees blogger convicted of insulting Islam, and then imprisons him again when he suggests that Egypt man-up and quit being so sensitive.
Germany raises security level over terror threat from "We've got our eyes on you" to "Oh HELL no!"

If these aren't funny, all I can say is that this is definitely harder than it looks, lol.

It's not whether you win or lose. It's having the 4th Massachusetts Line that counts!
I see nothing, I hear nothing, and I know NOTHING!--Sgt. Shultz, Hogan's Heroes
My custom terrain

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General