Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old April 14th, 2016, 08:56 AM

ekoxe1 is surprisingly tart
Anyone got spare glyphs to trade/sell

I am missing the following glyphs:

Glyph of Lodin
Glyph of Jalgard
Glyph of Sturla

Bolt of the Witherwood

Revenants Tome

Oceanstrider Amulet
Bracers of Teleportation
Belt of Giant Strength

I have several spare if other users are missing other glyphs.

Are any of the glyphs used more than once in a scenario/map, or is it enough to just have 1 of each?
Old April 14th, 2016, 10:32 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Anyone got spare glyphs to trade/sell

A lot of people use their spare glyphs for custom glyphs for HOSS, C3V, or C3G glyph project releases.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 14th, 2016, 10:54 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

You might try Auggie's Game Store. He has many of the glyphs in-stock.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old April 14th, 2016, 01:15 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekoxe1 View Post
I am missing the following glyphs:

Glyph of Lodin
Glyph of Jalgard
Glyph of Sturla

Bolt of the Witherwood

Revenants Tome

Oceanstrider Amulet
Bracers of Teleportation
Belt of Giant Strength

I have several spare if other users are missing other glyphs.

Are any of the glyphs used more than once in a scenario/map, or is it enough to just have 1 of each?
No promises but I will look through what I have. I usually pick up face damaged ones for use with C3G glyphs but sometimes they aren't damaged at all. I will see if I have any of the ones you have listed.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 15th, 2016, 10:18 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

No luck. I only had one of them that I would consider in decent shape and one is probably not worth the shipping. I would suggest that you find one of the higher resolution scans and print them on sticker sheets and take your extras and peal off the current sticker and replace with the printed one. It's how I make all the C3G ones and they look just like the official ones. I actually recreated the two official ones that come in the marvel set so I could put them on the maroon glyphs so the blend in with all the C3G ones since finding enough Yellow glyphs to recreate the C3G ones was impossible.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 15th, 2016, 10:21 AM
A Man of Taste

Here is an image of 3 of them...

and another

and the belt

Old April 16th, 2016, 02:54 AM

ekoxe1 is surprisingly tart

thanks a lot, I'll sticker up some spares
Old February 3rd, 2019, 07:44 AM

Guillermo-Tell Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Here is an image of 3 of them...

and another

and the belt
Where did you get these images from? They're impossible to find for the rest of the glyphs.

Thank you.
Old February 3rd, 2019, 11:16 PM
A Man of Taste

I'm sorry but I have no clue. I likely just did a Google image search. If I do remember or see them again I'll let you know.

Old February 4th, 2019, 09:33 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

the source says those are from the old Auggies Game Store.
Old February 4th, 2019, 01:31 PM

Guillermo-Tell Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
the source says those are from the old Auggies Game Store.
I have checked the website and the pictures that you can currently find there have lower res than the ones you posted.

Anyway, I opened a new thread for the glyphs' pictures, you can check it here:

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit....php?p=2251430

Thanks!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades