Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Old June 15th, 2008, 03:10 AM

Natas has disabled reputation
Please play with my army!!!

Ok this is the army that I came up with while ago.

Names Points Power Ranking
Blastatrons 60 A
Gladiatrons 80 A
Krav Maga Agents 100 A
Laglor 110 A
Major Q10 150 -A
Total500

Now what I need is so feed back. I know the first thing that people are going to say is why there are only one squad of the b-tons and G-tons. Well to be honest I find that they can almost always get they points worth before they die. So anyways I made this team like it was a chess army. The B-tons and G-tons only go for heros like Realin. The Maga Agents are there to kill squads. Laglor is there to help everyone out except the G-tons. And Major Q10 is there to finish of the reast of the enemys forces. I find that Q10 will die very easy if he starts of the game but is a good canadate to take out the remaining because he works well against single heros and squads. I know that most armies are just all squads with Realin or somebody or all strong heros like Q9 but really I was trying to create kind of a hybread of the two stratagies and I think I did a good job.

Anyways will somebody please play with my army against some of your own and tell me if it holds up or not? Any feedback ideas or changes would be greatly appreseated. Thanks.
Old June 15th, 2008, 03:25 AM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Please play with my army!!!

I game into this thread thinking i'd see a crappy army. This one actually seems pretty cool.

Next game I play I will try out your army in a 700 point game without the krav and 3 squads of Microcorp.

Wait, scratch that.

I need to stop drafting the Microcorp.

They're soooooooooooooooo fun to use though. Want more def? Jump in water. Want good attack? Get height. Want even better range? Add Laglor.

Not to mention they look awesome.

+ rep for you, btw.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep

Last edited by ParaGoomba Slayer; June 15th, 2008 at 03:30 AM.
Old June 15th, 2008, 06:14 PM

lol
Old June 15th, 2008, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaGoomba Slayer View Post
I game into this thread thinking i'd see a crappy army. This one actually seems pretty cool.

Next game I play I will try out your army in a 700 point game without the krav and 3 squads of Microcorp.

Wait, scratch that.

I need to stop drafting the Microcorp.

They're soooooooooooooooo fun to use though. Want more def? Jump in water. Want good attack? Get height. Want even better range? Add Laglor.

Not to mention they look awesome.

+ rep for you, btw.
Thanxs, I really spent alot of time working on it. Its an A power ranking army but when I was making it out of my Chess idea I kind of forgot to though in some pawns. Maybe a 600 point team will have pawns? When I use this team for 400 point games I just take out the Agents.

P.S. I love the Microcorp Agents. They Are unbeatable when the map has just the right things like water and alot of hight. Problem is that not all maps have alot of water or hight so taking them into tournaments would be risky.
Old June 15th, 2008, 06:20 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I am sorry, I cannot play with your Army ... I have a strict don't ask, don't tell policy.

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old June 16th, 2008, 12:47 AM

Ok, well can you at least give me some advice?
Old June 16th, 2008, 01:40 AM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natas View Post
Ok, well can you at least give me some advice?

Use Q10 along with the glads/blasts, he boosts the blasts' attack too.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old June 16th, 2008, 01:49 AM
I have year old Heroscape news!

darkclown789 has disabled reputation

Personally, I've never had much luck with Vydar units (besides Q10).

I have never seen 1x common squads ever do good. I would not advise it.

~Darkclown

"I don't suffer from insanity I enjoy every minute of it." --Unknown
Old June 16th, 2008, 02:22 AM

Yeah the B-tons/ G-tons are just to kill enemy heroes and every team has one. 1 set of them can not stand up against multiple squads and they will normally die. But if my opponanate has like Q9 all I really need is one turn of four G-tons around him and 4 B-tons with hight to kill him. Even if my opponent has a Realin its still good enough to killl her. Try using just one pair of them to kill heroes and you will see what I mean. Krav is there to kill the squads not the B-tons/ G-tons.
Old June 16th, 2008, 02:27 AM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

Yeah, i'd drop the 1x commons. Drop laglor too.

Old June 16th, 2008, 04:30 AM

Maybe yout right that I should drop the 1x B/G-tons. Thanxs for the advice though. Why drop laglor though? He is the one that helps the most out of them all?
Old June 16th, 2008, 04:31 AM

Would 2x B/G-tons be ok?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion