Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old October 27th, 2022, 04:00 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Gary's Heroscape Site & Stuff

Thanks to @itsbuzzi , I've made some changes to the Sets Table (show contents) for greater accuracy, because a question came up about the Round Marker in the BftU master set. It's missing!!
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ostcount=11538
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ostcount=11542

After all these years, I never even noticed (or may have but completely forgot about it).
But I see back in March of 2010, @AliasQTip did notice and mentioned it.
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit....php?p=1031227

I also noted the other screw-up by WotC with the Exoskeleton Markers. *sigh*
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...&postcount=435
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...23&postcount=1

While I was at it, I listed the Sticker Sheet that came with BftU. And it looks like I neglected to put the word Treasure in front of the word Glyph for sets/packs that include Treasure Glyphs.

If you've been to the Sets Table (show contents) recently, you may need to refresh the page to see the changes.

Last edited by GaryLASQ; October 27th, 2022 at 08:44 PM. Reason: remembering WotC put 6 (wow) in the wrong pack, instead of just 2 in the right pack
Old October 28th, 2022, 09:18 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ View Post
Thanks to @itsbuzzi , I've made some changes to the Sets Table (show contents) for greater accuracy, because a question came up about the Round Marker in the BftU master set. It's missing!!
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ostcount=11538
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ostcount=11542

After all these years, I never even noticed (or may have but completely forgot about it).
But I see back in March of 2010, @AliasQTip did notice and mentioned it.
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit....php?p=1031227

I also noted the other screw-up by WotC with the Exoskeleton Markers. *sigh*
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...&postcount=435
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...23&postcount=1

While I was at it, I listed the Sticker Sheet that came with BftU. And it looks like I neglected to put the word Treasure in front of the word Glyph for sets/packs that include Treasure Glyphs.

If you've been to the Sets Table (show contents) recently, you may need to refresh the page to see the changes.
Glad I could be of assistance! While cataloging all my stuff I found not 1 but 2 sticker sheets. One with only white stickers another with red green blue and yellow stickers. I can only imagine where the 2nd sheet came from.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old November 9th, 2022, 02:29 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Added a thoroughly playtested heat-of-battle pre-set-armies scenario "Hesitation Chills" on the new-ish "Avalon Tower" battlefield.

Last edited by GaryLASQ; November 20th, 2022 at 06:34 PM.
Old March 11th, 2024, 12:26 AM
Spin Master

Removed MSRP Amounts from the Sets Table
Old March 11th, 2024, 09:50 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks Gary, now I won't be so depressed when checking that page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old March 15th, 2024, 12:27 PM
Spin Master

Added Valhalla Customs, released in 2011, to Sets and Characters Table. Included a "Merge" option.

Sorry it took so long for me to start including VC. Better late than never, as they say.

I'll continue adding more VC each week or two, with the goal of getting it all included before the new stuff in August. It is a bit time consuming to work in each batch (set), especially the "similar sort" sequence on the Special Powers pages. I plan to do a complete re-evaluation of the similar-sort and add a few more filters, before the end of 2024.

As always, please let me know if you see any errors.

Last edited by GaryLASQ; March 15th, 2024 at 05:07 PM.
Old March 26th, 2024, 05:04 PM
Spin Master

Added Valhalla Customs, released in 2012, to Sets, Glyphs, and Characters Table.
Old April 4th, 2024, 06:46 PM
Spin Master

Added Valhalla Customs, released in 2013. Looks like I'm about 1⁄3 done with VC, so at this pace, it should be finished before June.
Old Yesterday, 03:54 PM
Spin Master

Valhalla Customs up to 2017 are done.

I went ahead and finished up my Sets table for VC. Getting accurate Release Dates turned out to be a bigger challenge than I expected. The "By Set and Pack" listing on the VC Books of thread is missing most release dates and has a few inconsistencies. I noted how I determined release dates at the bottom of my Sets page.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion