Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old June 28th, 2007, 11:44 PM

champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker
Whenever I get hurt I think of kelda and rolling the D20 to remove my wound markers before I think of a first aid kit. My family is starting to feel that heroscape is becoming hazardous to my health.

Long live Heroscape.
Old July 8th, 2007, 09:48 AM

justin has disabled reputation
I'm getting there. I truly believe that a group of samurai can overwelm an entire army, I'll show them all.

I have wings and wicked awesome Counterstrike.

Trust me on this, I am INSANE

Old July 8th, 2007, 10:45 PM

snikt-bamf Woo who?
Hello my name is snikt-bamf, and I'm a heroscape addict.

At first it started when I began using tiles as furniture. Lately at work I've been daydreaming about making maps. The tiles just kind of fall out of the sky like tetris blocks and make maps. I have also started carrying Drake around in my camera case, just in case.

The first step is admitting you have a problem.......

If you are watching TV and put your feet up on a huge stack of 24-hex tiles, does it count as furniture?

Old July 8th, 2007, 10:56 PM

War Solves Everything has disabled reputation
Once you play one game you just can't stop.

I feel sorry for you. Your not me.
Old July 12th, 2007, 09:36 AM

1shot_1kill has disabled reputation
Hi, Some of you already know me... 1shot_1kill, and thanks to my son-in-law (AVERAGE-HERO) I am a HS addict. It started out very innocent, a game or two on the weekend. Now the map never comes down for more than an hour or two... I've ostracized my children... but hey, that's what grandkids are for...

Rath Dé ort!
Old July 12th, 2007, 11:29 PM

champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker
It's not too late for you. You still have a chance! Sadly I'm beyond rehabilitation.

Long live Heroscape.
Old July 13th, 2007, 08:44 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I mostly play soloscape ...
It's worse than I thought!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 13th, 2007, 09:40 AM

I think we both suffer the same symptoms.

Long live Heroscape.
Old July 13th, 2007, 09:56 AM
Snot Yo Mama

Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tholarthemag
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billtog
I got kicked out of the HAA meeting when battle dice fell out of my pocket.
I got kicked out too when I ran over to see how many skulls he rolled.
LOL!!! That was great! Thanks for the laugh!

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Old February 14th, 2011, 04:45 PM

lxnrhinners has disabled reputation
Re: HeroScape Addicts Anonymous

Please, for serious help, look at this thread.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=34768

~LX

~ If we knew the meaning of life, life would have no meaning. ~

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion