Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old March 15th, 2016, 08:11 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
The Book of Chun-Li

The Book of Chun-Li

C3G UDON SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 46
STREET FIGHTER

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figures used for this unit is a HeroClix figure from the Street Fighter set.
Its model number and name is #104 / Chun-Li.

Character Bio - As a child, Chun-Li was fascinated with martial arts - a fascination that was only encouraged by her father, a master of Chinese fighting styles. His subsequent disappearance (and likely demise) pushed Chun-Li toward a career in criminal justice, and ultimately to becoming a top-ranking Interpol agent. In this role, she relentlessly pursues the mysterious Shadaloo organization and its leader M. Bison, the likely culprit behind her father's death. Despite her skill, Chun-Li is still young, and often ends up in over her head in the fight against Shadaloo.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • As a Human, Chun-Li interacts differently with certain special powers.
  • Chun-Li rolls 1 additional attack die and 1 fewer defense die while engaged with a Crime Lord, Dictator, or Mastermind due to her Thirst for Justice special power.
  • If Chun-Li is engaged with M. Bison, she cannot attack any other figure.
  • As a figure with a Special Attack, Chun-Li interacts differently with certain special powers.

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 04:16 PM. Reason: png
Old March 15th, 2016, 08:12 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Chun-Li (Design Phase)

NAME = CHUN-LI

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = AGENT
PERSONALITY = DEDICATED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 3
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 150

LIGHTNING KICK SPECIAL ATTACK

Range 1. Attack 3.
Chun-Li may attack with this special attack only if she did not move this turn. After attacking with this special attack, Chun-Li may attack 3 additional times.

SPINNING BIRD KICK
After attacking an adjacent figure with a normal attack, you may move Chun-Li up to 2 spaces. She may attack an adjacent figure one additional time at any point before, during, or after this move as long as she is on a space where she could end her movement. She may not attack the same figure more than once. When Chun-Li moves with Spinning Bird Kick, she will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

THIRST FOR JUSTICE
If Chun-Li is engaged with at least one Crime Lord, Dictator, or Mastermind add 1 to her normal attack and subtract 1 from her defense. If she is engaged with M. Bison, she cannot attack any other figure.

Last edited by johnny139; July 12th, 2019 at 10:44 PM.
Old March 15th, 2016, 08:12 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Comic Art:
Spoiler Alert!

Background:
Spoiler Alert!
Old March 15th, 2016, 08:19 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

So, I'm actually fairly uncertain about this design. The things I want to hit:

1) Chun-Li is the least powerful but most nimble of the original eight Street Fighters. She shouldn't hit as hard, but should hit more often; thus, Lightning Kick.

2) Spinning Bird Kick is a bit of a mess. It works in the game identically to Tatsumakisenpukyaku, which I translated to Whirlwind Assault on Ryu and Ken. I feel like that's a bit redundant with Lightning Kick, but many attacks vs. one figure or many attacks vs. many figures is different, so maybe there's no reason to reinvent the wheel here.

3) I think that THIS might be the most iconic "Chun-Li character scene" - inaccurate as it may be, a similar scene shows up in most Street Fighter media, where Chun-Li succumbs to her emotions and Bison gets the upper hand. I feel like Thirst for Justice captures this well enough (and ties in her "hunting down international crime!" characterization to boot), but I'm definitely open to tweaks and suggestions.
Old March 15th, 2016, 10:07 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
So, I'm actually fairly uncertain about this design. The things I want to hit:
Really? Cuz I feel like you nailed it.

If you're really looking to make a change, I guess I could see opening up the Spinning Kick to more attacks (like a mobile Whirlwind Assault) and lowering her Attack Number to 2 to compensate, but I'm not sure it's needed. I think the first two powers have definite video game character flavor and the third power makes thematic sense as well.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 16th, 2016, 08:33 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Yeah, I like where the write-up is at. I could see dropping Spinning Bird Kick for Whirlwind Assault if you wanted to stay consistent and simple, I think the design would be fun with either power.

Is Lightning Kick SA supposed to be limited to attacking the same figure, or can you target different figures? I'd say with the current wording you could go after different figures, but it should probably be clarified in text either way.

Thirst for Justice (name and mechanic) is cool and could be reusable, though the M. Bison bit throws that off. On the right character it could still be reused and they could just call out a different figure than M. Bison.

Overall, .

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old March 16th, 2016, 09:45 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

Lightning Kick is intended to work with multiple targets if necessary - it might be redundant, but if you're giving up your move I think the flexibility is good to have. We can definitely slap some text from Whirlwind Assault in there to clarify.

One other thing I wanted to ask - as a member of Interpol, should she be an Agent or a Lawman? It's a definite grey area.
Old March 16th, 2016, 11:04 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

LKSA averages 8 attacks. Seems excessive.
Old March 16th, 2016, 11:11 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
What would it average at an attack of 2?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 16th, 2016, 11:17 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
What would it average at an attack of 2?
4. If you required 2 skulls to roll again on an attack of 3, that would average 2. If you required no blanks on an attack of 3, that would average 2.37.

The possibilities are... not endless, but there are lots. Maybe the right question is: how many attacks to we want her to average?
Old March 16th, 2016, 11:32 AM

We could also do an attack of 1 or 2 and give either a deadly strike component. So, yeah, lots of options. Not sure what the answer to your question is, but surely fewer than 8.

Old March 16th, 2016, 11:32 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

Four or five seems about right to me - I agree that eight is too much. I'd be fine going down to 2 Attack.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library