Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old January 5th, 2012, 08:45 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of M-43 Resistance Fighters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
Has anyone else done battle reports using these guys or other C3V stuff? I keep my eyes open but really haven't seen much at all.
KC and I have both used C3V in tournaments & written up the experiences in our tourney report threads. Others may have done the same.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 17th, 2012, 04:34 PM

Ignignokt is surprisingly tart

The link to the card is missing the basic side.
Old January 17th, 2012, 04:39 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Huh.

I'll look into it.

= =
Old January 23rd, 2012, 10:37 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignignokt View Post
The link to the card is missing the basic side.
Fixed.
Old January 23rd, 2012, 10:43 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbulletin message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Sherman Davies again.
WTH? Stupid internet.

= =
Old February 7th, 2012, 02:46 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Folks, I'm wondering how many to get. What's the sweet spot for these guys?
Old February 7th, 2012, 03:11 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
I got six squads for six bucks.

But I would say that you'd need at least four squads.
Old February 7th, 2012, 03:27 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

I have 3 squads, I want 1-2 more. I'd say 3-4 squads is a good sweet spot for these guys.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old February 7th, 2012, 05:19 PM

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
I got six squads for six bucks.

But I would say that you'd need at least four squads.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
I have 3 squads, I want 1-2 more. I'd say 3-4 squads is a good sweet spot for these guys.
Thanks gents.
Old February 13th, 2012, 02:03 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Yeah. You typically want at least 4 squads. They're not very strong and don't do that much damage in small numbers. Their strength lies in being able to maintain steady fire by bringing up reinforcements to replace the fallen and also being able to swarm and lock down their targets without the firing units get engaged. To do that for any noticeable amount of time you need a lot of them.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old February 13th, 2012, 12:22 PM

DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Yeah. You typically want at least 4 squads. They're not very strong and don't do that much damage in small numbers. Their strength lies in being able to maintain steady fire by bringing up reinforcements to replace the fallen and also being able to swarm and lock down their targets without the firing units get engaged. To do that for any noticeable amount of time you need a lot of them.
I would have to disagree. While they do perform better with large numbers in open combat, 2 squads work quite well with enough Order Markers. Popping one squad out of cover and another back in between Order Markers is a great way to harass your opponent, especially with a screen. And if you can afford the extra markers, the Mind Flayer Mastermind and Dund are great on Order Marker 1 if you need to pin down range for these guys. This strategy worked fantastically with M-43/Warriors of Ashra against Zettian Infantry/DW9K/Warden 816, as the Zettian Infantry had to constantly reposition to put the threat down.
Old February 13th, 2012, 12:30 PM

Wow, sounds like a really fun unit. Am looking forward to putting the squad together. My five human scoundrels arrived in yesterday's mail, from AlteReality Games. Now just waiting on the Old Republic Recruits and Scouts from CoolStuff.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs