Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old August 18th, 2012, 11:27 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: The 12x7 Hex Map Contest

Updated OP, as OverEngineered has generously offered a $25 gift card to Auggies for our First Place winner.
Old August 18th, 2012, 05:32 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

We have received our first 2 submissions. Can't wait to see what will be submitted for the next two weeks.
Old August 18th, 2012, 05:49 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

There don't appear to be Startzone Restrictions. Is there a minimum number startzone spaces we need to use?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old August 18th, 2012, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
There don't appear to be Startzone Restrictions. Is there a minimum number startzone spaces we need to use?
I thought of that and forgot. Uh, I'm not sure. I'll make them now. Let's go with whatever, but preferably 16. Though you can make a scenario if you want. As long as the map is playable it is all fine.
Old August 18th, 2012, 06:00 PM

I updated the OP. Check it out for your options on what you can do for the gameplay of the map.
Old August 18th, 2012, 06:05 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Trophy Map Contest

I'm going to assume 1 person can attempt to pull both options?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; August 18th, 2012 at 06:05 PM. Reason: I'm calling them trophy maps...
Old August 18th, 2012, 06:06 PM

Re: The Trophy Map Contest

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
I'm going to assume 1 person can attempt to pull both options?
Yes.
Old August 18th, 2012, 07:15 PM

TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker

man, now that there's a prize I think I want to enter it :P But since I'm co-hosting it I don't think that would make sense.

My Satirical Strategy Review (dedz to Bothi, stay tuned for more!)

~TheCheez
Old August 18th, 2012, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheExplodingCheez View Post
man, now that there's a prize I think I want to enter it :P But since I'm co-hosting it I don't think that would make sense.
No, I think I'm going to enter.

Voting will be public! Fitting up to eight maps in a poll. So it's fine.
Old August 18th, 2012, 08:18 PM

TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:

OK, I think I will then! Is there a version of virtualscape for mac?

My Satirical Strategy Review (dedz to Bothi, stay tuned for more!)

~TheCheez
Old August 18th, 2012, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Solid/Landscape, I believe supports mac but not sure. I don't think there's a version for VS for mac.
Old August 18th, 2012, 09:20 PM

Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Solid/Landscape, I believe supports mac but not sure. I don't think there's a version for VS for mac.
Yup. I'm not sure if those programs are up-to-date or not. I ended up running a dual-boot of Windows on my Mac. It's useful, considering the myriad of software that only runs only on Windows.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games