Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 21st, 2016, 05:01 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Coming Attractions

I'm having a multimedia moment! I've posted about the famous Japanese anime Ghost In The Shell on the anime thread. I've noted I'm just watching the commentaries of Game of Thrones Season Six on the TV thread. Watching the commentary on the Episode "The Door," the actor who plays Euron
Greyjoy mentioned that he is phoning in his comments from New Zealand. "What are you doing down there?" asks another actor.

"Filming a movie called Ghost In The Shell."

I'd heard that a live action version was happening, and since the commentary was recorded months ago...I see on IMDB that's its due out in 2017 starring Scarlett Johansson!

Last edited by chas; November 21st, 2016 at 06:14 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies