Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old September 1st, 2006, 02:36 PM
Snot Yo Mama

Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Castles in Minnesota??

Anyone here spotted any castle sets ANYWHERE in MN yet?

So far around Mpls/StPaul, all I'm seeing are new releases of Orm and MP wave in Walmarts... WHY they are stocking older waves when wave 5 is out is beyond me....

And I see the Heroscape "tower" stickers on the shelves, but they've yet to be stocked....

(though kudos for Target for having wave 5 on the shelves! )

Any actual spottings in MN?

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Old September 1st, 2006, 03:07 PM

fejkl Woo who?
My bro-in-law just got a castle in Owatonna on his way through to my house in Wisconsin. I'm not sure if there were any left after he got his.

I know it's an hour or so, but still.

Dunno if that helps.

Edit: I feel your pain. My stupid WM just ordered 6 Orm's and 4 sets of Wave 1. HOWEVER, they also had 3 Castles. Woohoo!

Annoyingly, they've had the same 5 packs of Wolves and Minutemen there for about 4 weeks. I'm thinking about buying them and having 7 sets of each, just for fun.
Old September 1st, 2006, 04:54 PM

gibberish_47 Woo who?
I got the last castle set in the Mankato, MN Walmart. I don't know who the other buggers are that stole my other two castle sets.

Old September 1st, 2006, 08:30 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Castles may be at the store but not be stocked with the rest of the Heroscape items. I put the following observation in the Castle thread last Monday or Tuesday:

I just left a Wal-Mart in Albert Lea, MN... I was a little disappointed to find they still had no castles not even a label on the shelf - no hope for the future Then as I started to leave to board game section I notice what looks like a HS box.... yes it is a castle set. I am wondering who left on the shelf with all these toys.... Then I see it had a tag/label on the shelf next to it. I question why they stocked the shelves like this, so I tracked down a worker to let them know they should move the castle sets next to the other HS sets. She informed me the display comes from Wal-Mart like that and Corporate dictates this location. She didn't believe me when I suggested it may be a mistake, and I gave up knowing she was not going to forward my observation to anyone.

My point of this story... Just because the store looks like they don't have castles yet may not mean they don't... they may be hiding on other shelves. Good Luck

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old September 1st, 2006, 10:38 PM

NefariousKrimeDawg has disabled reputation
Snot, they have made it to MN, I got 2 sets at Wal Mart in Elk River... left the third one, but it has since sold... Targets in the north suburbs are stocking wave 5... 2 sets per store.

Hope that helps some,

NKD
Old September 2nd, 2006, 12:06 AM

Nezime is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
The walmart in riverdale/coon rapids had them in last time i checked and i toys r us in coon rapids has 4 full sets of wave 5 in
Old September 3rd, 2006, 11:26 PM
Snot Yo Mama

Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Thanks! Just grabbed a set at the Brooklyn Park Walmart... they still had one set left after I grabbed mine. They told me they had just stocked them, and they were already 2/3rds gone.

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Old September 4th, 2006, 11:19 PM

NefariousKrimeDawg has disabled reputation
Nice find snot!

Have fun with it,

NKD

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales