Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old October 22nd, 2022, 09:54 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
Re: Partial Card Scoring Devalues Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalThanos86 View Post
In light of the recent rulebook beta release, time to necro this thread.

I hate partial card scoring. I think the best option for the rulebook is to list both as options for Tournament Directors and allow them to choose.
I thought you hated full card scoring?

I doubt they change that rule and adding two different ways to score is not going to be the way to go either; that will just cause confusion.

Avalon Hill may allude to tournaments and things like that but if this funds, they are not gonna be running sanctioned heroscape tournaments. The tournament scene is still gonna be on the community.

I would be shocked to see any tournament rules or recommendations from AH.

Of course I’m still shocked that we actually have a crowdfunding campaign going to bring heroscape back so who knows

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; October 22nd, 2022 at 10:07 AM. Reason: Words are hard
Old October 23rd, 2022, 09:57 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
Re: Partial Card Scoring Devalues Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalThanos86 View Post
In light of the recent rulebook beta release, time to necro this thread.

I hate partial card scoring. I think the best option for the rulebook is to list both as options for Tournament Directors and allow them to choose.
I thought you hated full card scoring?

I doubt they change that rule..
Looks like I was wrong, apparently partial card scoring in the beta rules for aoa.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion