Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old June 4th, 2011, 08:15 PM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: 3rd Cheyenne Tourny Saturday June 11th

A Mongoose bike has been donated for an additional prize. First place player will have a choice of that or the store credit. Everyone will still win something, it is just that the top prizes are much better this time than normal while standard prizes are less than normal
Old June 11th, 2011, 12:40 PM

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Tournament is today. Once again seems to be no interest from people on Heroscapers. I don't think their will be as large a tournout as previous events, but there will be at least 5. Could be people dropping on on a suprise, which is fine. I stopped at 10 maps instead of the planned 11 maps so there is still enough for 18 people, ideal for 14 or 15 though. One hour till starting time. As usual I won't start until about 30 minutes after the others.
Old June 11th, 2011, 07:14 PM

kpucblek knows what's in an order marker kpucblek knows what's in an order marker

Hope your tourney went well. I look forward to hearing how it went!

Always rummaging through garage sale bins, hoping that someone is dumping their kid's Heroscape treasures.
Old June 11th, 2011, 09:10 PM

Well the tournament was a blast. Everyone had a lot of fun. More people turned out than I expected. Once again we had 11 people attend the event. That is every event so far. Different people at each one though. Nobody got in more than 6 games this time, but everyone got at least 2. The format of wins counting for 2 and losses only one against I think was a good thing, it encouraged people to play more games. This was my first time actually taking first place in any Heroscape tournament. Your going to be amazed after seeing what I used though. Only the top 6 are listed.

1. LaFleurhero: 6-0 +12 Empress Kiova, old Raelin, Einar Imperium x3:
2. Estes: 4-2 +6 Warforged Soldiers x2, Hierloom, Greenscale warriors x2, Charos, Otonashi
3. Brett: 3-1 +5 Me-Burg-Sa, Minion of Utgar x1, Taelord, Mezzodemons x3, Drow Chainfighter x2
4. Mike: 3-2 +4 Grimnak, blade gruts x1, Marro Stingers x2, Brunak, Marcu Eisenwin, Tul-Bak-Ra, Marro Warriors
5. Nick: 3-3 +3 Cyprien, Sonya, Arrowgruts x2, Krug, Moltenclaw, Isamu
6. Wes: 2-1 +3 4th mass x3, KOW x2, Sir Dennerick, Sir Gilbert, Eldgrim TVC
Old June 12th, 2011, 12:42 AM

Elginb has disabled reputation

Cool-- you won with the Imperium! Personally, I'm surprised we don't see more people gambling with them at tournaments-- they can be so dominant against a whole bunch of armies. Good idea using them with Raelin-- that makes them super tough. Kudos!
Old June 21st, 2011, 05:00 PM

kpucblek knows what's in an order marker kpucblek knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elginb View Post
Cool-- you won with the Imperium! Personally, I'm surprised we don't see more people gambling with them at tournaments-- they can be so dominant against a whole bunch of armies. Good idea using them with Raelin-- that makes them super tough. Kudos!
I like it. The problem is finding 3 squads to play with! I've only recently been able to finally acquire 2 squads of the E. Imperium.

Always rummaging through garage sale bins, hoping that someone is dumping their kid's Heroscape treasures.
Old June 21st, 2011, 05:58 PM

Elginb has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpucblek View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elginb View Post
I like it. The problem is finding 3 squads to play with! I've only recently been able to finally acquire 2 squads of the E. Imperium.
I've got three sets, if you need to borrow some.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events