Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old April 18th, 2020, 06:10 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Official Site Question Dump

I was about to say something as well about the bots. I was on the other night and glanced at the users list that was on and it was more than half of them bots. Making their be some questions that need answered before someone is permitted to make an account could help. Thats what they do to allow new members on facebook groups.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 18th, 2020, 06:30 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Admin Conference

We're seeing what we can do and it's currently in discussion among the admins. It's not quite in my field of expertise, so I'll just keep swatting and disappearing them away until we have something that is more stable

~Dysole, adminstratively
Old April 18th, 2020, 06:35 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Admin Conference

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
We're seeing what we can do and it's currently in discussion among the admins. It's not quite in my field of expertise, so I'll just keep swatting and disappearing them away until we have something that is more stable

~Dysole, adminstratively

~TGRF.
Old April 18th, 2020, 06:37 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I was about to say something as well about the bots. I was on the other night and glanced at the users list that was on and it was more than half of them bots. Making their be some questions that need answered before someone is permitted to make an account could help. Thats what they do to allow new members on facebook groups.
FWIW this has been the case for well over a year now.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 18th, 2020, 07:59 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
FWIW this has been the case for well over a year now.
Wow. I know you guys are pretty fast at hitting them out of here. It seems like they are multiplying in droves. Keep up the good fight guys.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 18th, 2020, 10:41 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thanks! We’ll keep fighting the good fight!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 19th, 2020, 12:53 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

@kevindola is a very suspicious account name, for one.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 20th, 2020, 12:49 AM

Reposting this since it's relevant website-wide:

Just as a heads up for y'all: the best way to get Admin attention to bots is to report their posts. That said, I think we've done a poor job so far in communicating this idea: reporting a single post from a bot is enough. Once we ban them, we go to their user profile and we delete all of their posts. So if you've reported one of their posts, it's plenty. The additional ones are redundant and just give us more to review and process.

Thank you all for your help and diligence here!

Old April 20th, 2020, 06:14 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Reposting this since it's relevant website-wide:

Just as a heads up for y'all: the best way to get Admin attention to bots is to report their posts. That said, I think we've done a poor job so far in communicating this idea: reporting a single post from a bot is enough. Once we ban them, we go to their user profile and we delete all of their posts. So if you've reported one of their posts, it's plenty. The additional ones are redundant and just give us more to review and process.

Thank you all for your help and diligence here!

If multiple users reports the same post, does it makes more to process on your side, or is this a single notification like "xx persons reported this" thing ?

Only if the answer is "YES, it gives more work to process" to the above question, then the following suggestion is relevant (otherwise just ignore it) :
Spoiler Alert!

~Someone who knows what bot spamming is, but luckily enough on a forum where the account creation form is broken enough so that even real humans struggles to make it nowadays...

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.

Last edited by DanieLoche; April 21st, 2020 at 05:59 AM.
Old April 20th, 2020, 08:58 AM

Anytime a user reports a post it generates a thread in our "problem users" forum in the Admin section. If users report the same post then it just adds to that same thread, which is fine and doesn't really add any additional work for us. If users report a different post from the same user, it creates a new thread and gives us something new to process.

I don't expect y'all to coordinate and always report the same posts from bots that spam like 30 posts. But individual posters shouldn't feel the need (or desire) to report more than a single post from the same bot.

Old April 20th, 2020, 09:03 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

I don't know if anyone else does it this way, but I neg-rep any bots I report. That flags their rep meter on any post they have in the forum.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old April 20th, 2020, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
I don't know if anyone else does it this way, but I neg-rep any bots I report. That flags their rep meter on any post they have in the forum.
That's smart as a way of saying "this has already been reported."

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online