Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Closed Thread

Old December 13th, 2006, 04:03 AM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by brotharon
Assuming Kenji is not raining on the gameday parade...I will be planning to be there on the 16th...I can bring my 4 master sets...VW...3RttFF...3Castles...Tundra...and whatever else I have lying about...
Kenji's pm was regarding the fact that the room we usually use is in use that day. I don't think it was clear in my event description, I felt that we could still play in the outer area, I'm willing to and people do that all the time, we'll just have more looky loo's. We'll probably want to minimize the total amount we bring with this in mind. Maybe only 4 master sets total plus some expansions, so if you want to bring all your stuff, that would be great by me. Are you making it for the whole day? I may have to leave early.

Battlelore, you say, gee, Hahn doesn't have his Battlelore yet.

Oh, and Kenji, you need to fix your avatar link!
Old December 13th, 2006, 07:31 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural 20
Battlelore, you say, gee, Hahn doesn't have his Battlelore yet.

Laugh it up! I have it and I don't have it, Oh the Pain!

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old December 13th, 2006, 12:18 PM

brotharon has disabled reputation
I can make it for the whole day...I will bring my stuff so that if you have to take off early we do not have to break down the boards...Should be fun!

brotharon is Eldgrim...
in th' QUICKSILVER CAVE...Kill aw day, bevvy aw nicht.
Old December 14th, 2006, 01:42 PM

fuzzysadist has disabled reputation
Well I guess I DO need to do more tests on my Clone Troopers and Super Battle Droids. And that last game my 11yo son REALLY didnt use Judge Dredd to his full effectiveness.

"I AM THE LAW!!!!"

FuzzySadist
Old December 15th, 2006, 02:33 PM

Zulkir has disabled reputation
I have decided to go and I'm bringing my son (7). I'm looking forward to meeting some of you and seeing what kinds of cool stuff people have come up with!

Zulkir
Old December 15th, 2006, 05:58 PM

fuzzysadist has disabled reputation
Does 3rd place commons have any power???

LOL

Fuzzy
Old December 15th, 2006, 06:14 PM

JanderSunstar has disabled reputation
thats a good question! I heard Lake forest park was totally in the dark, and not so much with the clear roadways....

Ellian is planning on going for the full day, like I said, i will be late, but we wanted to know what time we all were thinking about starting up, or should we move to a different location?
Old December 15th, 2006, 09:23 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I called and verified that they have power. Viva la Heroscape!
Old December 16th, 2006, 12:51 PM

JanderSunstar has disabled reputation
Yea power!
Viva la Heroscape!!
Old December 16th, 2006, 05:18 PM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby!
My internet just came back online. I'm glad to hear that the place has power. If anyone happens to catch this before they go, I won't be there until around 5pm.
Old December 16th, 2006, 09:15 PM

Attention attention

Well, by the time anyone sees this, it is too late, but...

Word is that coming from the North roads are obstructed and traffic is snarled, some people came from the south and it was fine but there was no terrain so no play time.

I'm not heading up since it sounds like there won't be anyone to play. Sorry for anyone else that gets stuck not playing tonight!
Old December 18th, 2006, 12:48 AM

brotharon has disabled reputation
I was gonna post up yesterday, but I waited until today...I went up there at 1:30 and waited around until 2:30...there was no room for any type of HS gaming, so fortunately no one else showed up...I am going to have to figure out a way to get you the money for the Flagbearer and the wave 6 since I was gonna get it to you yesterday...

brotharon is Eldgrim...
in th' QUICKSILVER CAVE...Kill aw day, bevvy aw nicht.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events