Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Notices

Old December 20th, 2009, 07:36 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Im back!

ITs been along time.... (deep breath through the nose) I have posted a tiny bit the last 3 months, but nothing for over the last 12 months regularly. Man my fellow scapers, life threw a lot of crap and a lot of good stuff my way. I am refreshed, and grown, I was smart before, now im smart, more mature, and have a solidified look on life. It good to be back on this forum though. I have missed a ton, and cant wait to post about anything in the future. Its been long, to long, but needed. Im back!
Old December 20th, 2009, 08:21 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Im back!

Welcome back. (Looks like you forgot to bring the apostrophes back with you... )

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old December 20th, 2009, 08:39 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Welcome back. (Looks like you forgot to bring the apostrophes back with you... )
I never said my spelling or typing had improved But ill do my best
Old December 20th, 2009, 09:47 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Check out the next Colorado event; Saturday, January 16th, in Boulder.
Old December 21st, 2009, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
I would love too, sadly... i am restricted to my home and my parents rules
Old December 21st, 2009, 10:43 AM
Admin & Site Supporter

mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby!

Happy Easter Chief!
Old December 21st, 2009, 11:22 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hail to the Chief!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old December 21st, 2009, 05:42 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by chief View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
I would love too, sadly... i am restricted to my home and my parents rules
Wait, are you saying you're grounded for the next month? Because I'm sure we can figure out a way to get you up there if that's the stumbling block. You're on the way for GeneralRolondo (he's your age; I'm not sure if he's driving himself or getting a ride from his folks).
Old December 21st, 2009, 09:40 PM

No just a busy schedule, and lazy closed minded parents (love em but its the truth) They wouldnt go that "far" for a game tournament, with people we have never met.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General