Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Terrain Makers

Old August 10th, 2018, 09:02 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G CityScape

What are they being printed on, out of curiosity? Is it paper or something more substantial?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 10th, 2018, 09:46 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Paper. Then mounted on cardboard maps from MtG.
Though I think if we smoothed out the edges, we could mount on posterboard.
Old August 10th, 2018, 09:49 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That's cool. And, sorry, have about a year and a half or more of catch up reading to do.

Also, more importantly, can you use the basics from those designs to create a map with a base for my bookshelf skyscraper?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 10th, 2018, 10:50 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
That's cool. And, sorry, have about a year and a half or more of catch up reading to do.

Also, more importantly, can you use the basics from those designs to create a map with a base for my bookshelf skyscraper?
Yeah I have an old computer and my template is really large to accommodate what ever size we need. So I have to wait until my wife lets me use her laptop or I can't even scroll around the file. I have been gathering stock images for the floor...I've got a marble and wood floor planned. I'm also going to print a plain white one so you can save ink until you are happy with the layout.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 10th, 2018, 10:51 PM

Sweet. You da man.

Old August 10th, 2018, 10:55 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I am willing to learn how to do the art for the maps japes.
Old August 10th, 2018, 11:03 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I am willing to learn how to do the art for the maps japes.
Do you have Photoshop and a hefty computer. The files are 2 GB. It's not really hard it's just a lot of detail rotating and test fitting so that they are tile-able and work in all directions they are suppose to.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 10th, 2018, 11:08 PM

Define hefty.
Old August 10th, 2018, 11:41 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'll try them out as soon as I can get letter size printouts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 11th, 2018, 12:19 AM

Do you just mean hard drive space when you say "hefty"?

Old August 11th, 2018, 10:56 AM

Let me know what I need. I have been looking for an excuse to buy a new desktop PC.

I was trying to pull files from an old CD-R but my laptop does not have a CD drive.
I fired up seven old PCs and none of them got past the boot screen.
Really need to get rid of those. I was saving them for future MAME projects but the Rasperry Pi made that pretty pointless.
Old August 11th, 2018, 10:43 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Let me know what I need. I have been looking for an excuse to buy a new desktop PC.

I was trying to pull files from an old CD-R but my laptop does not have a CD drive.
I fired up seven old PCs and none of them got past the boot screen.
Really need to get rid of those. I was saving them for future MAME projects but the Rasperry Pi made that pretty pointless.
I have yet to make the jump to Pi's for my arcades...probably since I have so much time invested in the setup of the LED system to want to do it all over again. Though I have a Pi Zero hanging around needing a project. I figured it would be enough for Donkey Kong and the like...I always wanted to build a cocktail cabinet in a wine barrel for a Donkey Kong theme. Of course when I finally decided to pull the trigger I couldn't find a barrel for under $100 around here. Apparently barrel furniture is a thing now and the "artist" around Austin bought them all up so everyone thinks they are a commodity now.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Terrain Makers