Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Old June 29th, 2008, 04:07 PM

Dumb Dwarf has disabled reputation
Re: Project 500: 33 Unique 500pt. Armies From My Collection

Aye great list, and several of those armies are a blast to play. As Chimpy stated, this thread will be a great time saver if you are introducing new players to the game. Hats off to you Dund

DD

I just hope Aquilla doesn't summon me any time soon.
Old August 27th, 2008, 03:02 PM

ThePowerOfDund Woo who?

Make that 35! So, after some playing, some acquiring of Skahen, and some rethinking, I have rearranged the teams. Everyone is included now, and the spreadsheet is located here.

Note: The only figs left out are the 2 10-pointers. They can be added to give a weaker team a boost, I suppose. The only units used twice are the Marro Drudge, but team 35, The Terrain Team, is kind of a joke anyway. Any comments on the changes would be great.
Old March 19th, 2011, 09:50 AM
Second Highest Poster

happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I know this is a necro, but this is a great resource. So good for when you have some people who haven't really played before. My plan is to drop the "terrain team" and do the following after the teams are drafted.

Starting with the player who picked the team first, they have the option to:

1. Add Isamu
2. Add Otonoashi
3. Add a Dumutef
3. Sub out any number of points for an equal number of Obsidians, Dzu-Teh, DW7000, or Drudge.

I can tell a lot of work went into this, and I appreciate it.

Looking for a way to get casual players involved in Heroscape? Do your opponents lack the interest or knowledge to build/draft their own armies? If so, check out Project 500!
Old October 19th, 2012, 05:05 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I know I've been way out of the loop on the forums, but this seems like the best collection of 500 point armies for quick pick up games.

Are there other threads I'm missing? (note, didn't really look )
Old October 19th, 2012, 05:15 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

happyjosiah revamped this project in his Project 500 - Redux thread. You might want to have a look there too.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old October 19th, 2012, 06:06 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thank you!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion