Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old September 13th, 2023, 07:06 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: The New York City Gang Of Four

TW,

Elven army #3 for me! And K. didn't pick an army, he made up his own, and you didn't mention which are still up for grabs. So does his replace any, or not?

Chas
Old September 13th, 2023, 07:22 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
TW,

Elven army #3 for me! And K. didn't pick an army, he made up his own, and you didn't mention which are still up for grabs. So does his replace any, or not?

Chas
A third player can take the Dwarf or Human army. K's army displaces the one that doesn't get picked (and of course someone can also make up their own good guy army).

Old September 13th, 2023, 07:22 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

"The Switch. At the beginning of Turns 3, 6, and 9, before Order Markers are placed, make a Special Initiative Roll (“SIR”)."

Turns means Rounds, I assume.

Next Generation

Old September 13th, 2023, 07:24 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I think we should do my game on the 21st because it's National Heroscape Day (and a Saturday).

Old September 13th, 2023, 07:32 PM

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

[Dupe]

Last edited by kolakoski; September 18th, 2023 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Dupe
Old September 14th, 2023, 08:24 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Kolakoski: Yes, it should be Rounds (you know me), and I've make that switcheroo in the scenario in several places. Thanks!

Taeblewalker: Oct. 21 works for me. Note that we don't usually post here on the thread to choose a date, but use our private emails. Here its really extraneous to add all those back and forth date posts! So its better if everyone continues to uses the private group I've established for this purpose.

I don't recall if we've celebrated National Heroscape Day before, but its a good idea!

(We may have played out on Long Island with the Islandscape gang, but that was a while ago). Is it a Federal Holiday yet?
Old September 14th, 2023, 05:34 PM

[Dupe]

Last edited by kolakoski; September 18th, 2023 at 03:36 PM.
Old September 16th, 2023, 06:49 AM

I started a thread about fixing the terrain, and a nice poster said WD40 works well to unjam pieces from each other, without damaging the plastic. I'll be trying that out when I get the chance!
Old September 16th, 2023, 06:52 AM

Uh oh! Both Sherman Davies and Taeblewalker had to drop out of today's game. Three of us should make for a good game though; and the interesting map I chose will allow start zones for three easily. I'm expecting a lot from my scenario and the map, so it should be a good day of Scaping! If its successful, I may use the Switcheroo scenario again when the others can join in at a later date.

My armies and the map will be revealed here soon, so stay tuned...
Old September 16th, 2023, 07:07 AM

The map for today's Switcheroo scenario is Orthoptera by Sheep! I can't seem to copy it to here, but this is the link to the download, so take a look:

https://www.heroscapers.com/download...Orthoptera.pdf

Sheep lists his maps by the Master Set base he used to start his maps off. Because this one starts off with Battle For The Underdark, I didn't want everyone coming up with Drow armies. So I've kept it a secret up until game day, as I often do anyhow so people can't build to the map.

Although it does have all the Underdark terrain types, it mixes other terain in too in a very fun way; its quite different than other maps we've used which I've been playing on since Scape came out--and that's a lot of maps.

So thanks to Sheep for coming up with such a fun map. It also allows easily for any number of Start Zones from 1-6. So I've come up with a three Start Zone setup very easily.

Last edited by chas; September 17th, 2023 at 09:08 AM.
Old September 16th, 2023, 07:21 AM

Here are my two armies for Switcheroo:

Chas Army #1: Chaos To The Max!

Cyprien Esenwein 150
Runa 120
Seletons of Annilinta x2 210
Isamu 10
Bol 10
Total: 500, 12 Spaces

Chas Army #2: Soldiers of Scape
Sergeant Drake II 170
Corporal Chuck Leeds * 60
4th Infantry Pathfinder x5 175
Sir Orrick 50
Siv 40
Total: 495, 9 Spaces

* Corporal Chuck Leeds is a custom by Sherman Davies, presented to me as a 70th birthday present. I'll be using a personal card with my real name on it, but this name is listed in Sherm's custom thread here with the same stats and power, if you want to look at or use it:

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...huck_leeds.jpg

After 1 year and 9 months, I've finally got him on the battlefield! Too bad Sherm won't be here to see it today; I'll have to get the Corporal back on the table soon--maybe I'll use this army again to replay the scenario with absent friends present.

Last edited by chas; September 16th, 2023 at 07:48 AM.
Old September 17th, 2023, 08:08 AM

We had so much fun yesterday that two of us made more armies and played a third game:

Chas Army #3: Vydar's Victory

Breach 145
Mika Connor 110
Warforged Soldiers x2 160
James Murphy 75
Bol 10
Total: 500, 11 Sp

Thrasher Darkrai's Army #3

Mok 220
Dorim (AOA) 100
Eldgrim 30
Axegrinders of the Burning Forge x2 140
Total: 490, 12 Sp

Last edited by chas; September 17th, 2023 at 10:10 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion