Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > Official Rules & Units

Old August 4th, 2023, 10:19 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: The Books of Age of Annihilation INDEX

Thanks, @Myriadite !

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 6th, 2023, 09:37 PM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My pleasure!

With Killian Vane III up, I will start Dreadnauts of New Tortuga.
Old August 11th, 2023, 10:16 PM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Dreadnauts of New Tortuga is up! I will jump on Exiles of the Sundered Sea next.
Old August 14th, 2023, 09:29 PM

And now we have Exiles of the Sundered Sea. I will move on to Knaves of the Silver Scimitar.
Old August 18th, 2023, 11:12 PM

Knaves of the Silver Scimitar is finished! Crimson Widow will be next.
Old August 19th, 2023, 12:45 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 24th, 2023, 10:23 PM

Crimson Widow is complete. I will move on to Frostclaw Paladins next.
Old August 24th, 2023, 10:53 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myriadite View Post
I will move on to Frostclaw Paladins next.
You can find a good start to that here:
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=62703

Quote:
Old August 24th, 2023, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myriadite View Post
I will move on to Frostclaw Paladins next.
You can find a good start to that here:
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=62703
Thanks for sharing! I will definitely include a link to it in the book, as it is a very solid version / proxy.
Old August 24th, 2023, 11:22 PM

Looks like they have Imperator Kayne there too:
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=62653

Quote:
Old September 6th, 2023, 09:54 PM

Frostclaw Paladins are done! I will work on Knight Adjuctor Oberon next.
Old September 13th, 2023, 09:49 PM

With Knight Adjuctor Oberon finished, I will take care of Imperator Kayne (for which NGC already did a lot of the legwork).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > Official Rules & Units