Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old February 27th, 2007, 12:06 AM

Elimite has disabled reputation
Castle Defense Bonuses

For height advantage bonuses the 2nd edition rule book states that attack is +1 for 1-9 levels higher and +2 for 10+ levels higher. However the matter of defense is left rather ambiguous if the defender gets "extreme height" benifits. If the defender is 12 levels higher than the attacker does he get +1 or +2?

Also in an earlier release of the 2nd edition rule book the rules are even more ambiguous leaving the possibility that you could get +1 attack for every 10 levels higher you control (ie. at if the defender is at level 1 and you're at level 31 you get +1 for height advantage and then +3 for being 30 higher). Which way is correct: max of +2 or variable depending on height? The later makes more sense to me but I am seeking a definitive answer.

If any (or both) of these questions were previously answered forgive me. I searched the archives for answers to no avail.

Humbly,
Thanatos

The King of Strategy.
Old February 27th, 2007, 12:17 AM

ChaosChild has disabled reputation
Height advantage is the same for attack and defense.

+1 die for height advantage.
+2 dice for 10+ levels higher than the height of the target (where the fig's base is sitting plus the height of the fig that is printed on the card).

Kumiko is not impressed with your sculpt, either.
Old February 27th, 2007, 03:28 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, Elimite!

On behalf of our death dealing and sovereignly strategizing community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

~Aldin, crying "look out below!"

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old February 27th, 2007, 10:23 AM

Khanbob42 has disabled reputation
I made this post a long time ago so it may not have shown up when you did a search

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ghlight=#72726

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's