Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Old February 4th, 2009, 02:19 PM

Q9 Kid Woo who?
Re: Mindshaklers, are they so terrible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The B.I.V. View Post
I'd take a 10% chance over a 10% chance anytime! Oh, wait....

Brandon

Oops... my mistake

Old February 4th, 2009, 04:45 PM

Fratercula is surprisingly tart

I've really been turned on to the the mindshacklers lately and have been playing them a lot. We played a 500 point game the other night in which I used Ne-Gok-Sa and shadesx2. I've never rolled as well as I had in that game. I managed to steal Drake(SOTM), Concan and Denrick in that game alone. It was a massacre.
Old February 5th, 2009, 01:18 PM

Q9 Kid Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fratercula View Post
I've really been turned on to the the mindshacklers lately and have been playing them a lot. We played a 500 point game the other night in which I used Ne-Gok-Sa and shadesx2. I've never rolled as well as I had in that game. I managed to steal Drake(SOTM), Concan and Denrick in that game alone. It was a massacre.

Whoa! That was a VERY lucky game!

Old February 5th, 2009, 05:33 PM

Fourshadow knows what's in an order marker Fourshadow knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q9 Kid View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fratercula View Post

Whoa! That was a VERY lucky game!
Indeed it was. The last time I played the Shades, I soul-devoured DED (otherwise he was set to tear into my army) and Iskra (the funny thing was I had almost decided to use that roll on Sujoah, but switched to Iskra. When that 19 popped up, I certainly wished I had stuck to going after Sujoah, 'cause I missed it on the next roll).

"There's right and there's wrong: you do one and you're living. You do the other and you may be walking around, but you're as dead as a beaver hat." John Wayne in The Alamo
Old February 5th, 2009, 07:18 PM

kpotassiumk19 is surprisingly tart

I mindshackled my friends izumis in the first turn with the help of SBN.
Old February 5th, 2009, 10:15 PM
Advocates Stripping (& Is 47.8% Right)

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness

H_E_H mindshackled/soul devoured my entire army -1 figure in this one game we played. And the only reason he didn't get Deadeye too is only because Deadeye just didn't live long enough. Raelin, the three Gladiators, and James Murphy, all fell to 19-20 rolls. I probably would have been upset if it hadn't been just so ridiculous.

- Heroscape is a standing game. -
Old February 6th, 2009, 11:35 AM

Q9 Kid Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoninValentina View Post
H_E_H mindshackled/soul devoured my entire army -1 figure in this one game we played. And the only reason he didn't get Deadeye too is only because Deadeye just didn't live long enough. Raelin, the three Gladiators, and James Murphy, all fell to 19-20 rolls. I probably would have been upset if it hadn't been just so ridiculous.

Whoa!! That's incredible!

Old February 7th, 2009, 10:36 AM

kpotassiumk19 is surprisingly tart

Yesterday I rolled 2 20's in a row. To bad it was for water clone...
Although I did have NGS in my army...
Old February 7th, 2009, 10:51 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpotassiumk19 View Post
Yesterday I rolled 2 20's in a row. To bad it was for water clone...
Although I did have NGS in my army...
You should play Runa. Well, really, everyone should play Runa.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old May 22nd, 2009, 05:20 PM

Killz is surprisingly tart

Once with Ne-Gok-Sa I stepped on summoning glyph and summoned Sgt Drake Alexander SotM, Mindshakled him on my first try, next turn I took the Izumi Samurai, and finally Mimring. Man, he was my MVP so fast.

Killz is kicking it as...

Ne-Gok-Sa, the original OG and stuff

in the
Perth Keep...

Last edited by Killz; August 23rd, 2009 at 12:16 AM. Reason: Grammar
Old May 22nd, 2009, 08:06 PM

Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby!

Back when I started playing and had only Rise of the Valkyrie and Raknars vision my brother mind shackled Jotun with full life and turned the whole match around.
Old May 22nd, 2009, 09:32 PM

Ullar/utgar own is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q9 Kid View Post
My brother has this thing for Ne-Gok-Sa. I know people say he is terrible, but my brother once mindshakled brunak, Su bak Na and Mimring in one game. Isn't that insane?!?!
Who says Ne-Gok-Sa is terrible (He's listed as a B unit in the Heroscape Power Rankings thread)? He's a figgin' tank. Just don't hang all your hopes on Mind Shackle; it's fun, but not reliable.
i agree. don't just rely on mind shackle. rely on his attack (i know you all think i am crazy right now, just read on)! one of his greatest enemies was meant to be his ally! pair him with finn and he will destroy (in theory)! a super tank with 4 attack and once finn dies put him on syvarris or zetacron (syvarris would be easier since he comes in their set.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles