Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old September 20th, 2007, 02:25 AM

Marduk has disabled reputation
Giving back to our map software authors

While perusing the threads for the different mapping software packages, I have occasionally noted that some updates hadn't/haven't been included because the expansion was not yet available in Europe (from whence our HS map enablers all seem to come).

Given how many of us have gotten a great deal of use out of their software, couldn't we send donations for Truth to save up until there is enough to buy and ship the new sets to these fine people? This does depend on him being willing to do the extra work of buying and mailing, but considering that new HS material only comes out every few months (on average) I don't think it would be that much extra effort. And we get rewarded by getting the updates that cover the new expansions that much faster... it is good all around.

If Truth is willing to do this, I'll send in ten dollars to start it off - and I'm unemployed. You bejobbed folk should be able to spare a few dollars.

Malpractice makes malperfect!
Ohio Valley Association of Heroscapers

Art by Susan Van Camp, Copyright 2006. www.artbysvc.com
Old September 22nd, 2007, 12:22 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I just e-mailed the man himself, thanked him kindly for his great project, and when I found out he didn't have a lot of stuff mailed him a nice little care package. So it can be done on your own , these people are very approachable - and really cool. It really didn't cost that much for those of us with jobs.

I think that is a great Idea marduk.

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old October 30th, 2007, 07:07 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I e-mailed our virtual scape guy and got no response, I was going to see if he had all the new stuff yet???

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old October 31st, 2007, 10:07 AM

Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby!
I'll gladly donate when there's a Mac-compatible map builder! :P
Old October 31st, 2007, 10:09 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
This is a good idea. Could somebody make a handy list of these guys on the first post?

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old November 5th, 2007, 05:47 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finrod
I'll gladly donate when there's a Mac-compatible map builder! :P
Well, we can use Landscpe. I can't wait for a Mac-compatible 3D map generator.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online