Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 3rd, 2022, 08:31 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of D.Va (MEKA) - Breathing

I thought the whole point of getting the mech back was so she could use Nerf This again. That’s the goal in the game at least.
Old January 4th, 2022, 04:48 AM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm definitely overlooking it's potential due to my inexperience with this sort of power. I just took it to the board and rolled the dice. Lots of wounds in the right scenario.

With the power being brought down a bit, the once per game clause could definitely be taken out. You wouldn't be bringing her back just for Nerf This! though.

It takes a long time to charge the explosion in Overwatch. The point of getting the meka back is to keep on fighting, getting the explosion back is just a bonus to keeping yourself around long enough.
Old January 4th, 2022, 11:18 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Would this design be better as a Vehicle Destructible Object for the mech and a Unique Hero so she can keep trying to survive upon destruction to try and get it back?
Old January 4th, 2022, 11:24 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Would this design be better as a Vehicle Destructible Object for the mech and a Unique Hero so she can keep trying to survive upon destruction to try and get it back?
It's been mentioned multiple times
Old January 4th, 2022, 12:03 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'd like to keep this as a Unique Hero. The mini has D.Va visibly inside the meka, the meka isn't big enough to fit the majority of characters in it (D.Va sits inside it lying down with her legs up), it's specifically D.Va's and no other character has been seen using it, and there are plenty of designs already that have a character utilising a vehicle, like Hawkeye Skycycle, Ghost Rider, and Robot.
Old January 4th, 2022, 12:05 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Devil's advocate: Those aforementioned designs also don't have pilots that pop off the vehicle.

But I don't know the theme or characters or game (Aside from it sounds/looks a bit like TF2 which I used to play a lot). I don't know what's important here. Having it be a vehicle logistically makes more sense to me if we have a pilot involved. If she's in it 90% of the time and you want it draftable without a pilot, then unique hero makes sense.

All that said it sounds like this already has been decided though?
Old January 4th, 2022, 04:57 PM

Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby!

D.VAs meka is no more a vehicle than the Hulkbuster armor or Iron Monger is.
Old January 4th, 2022, 05:29 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'd most prefer a baseline D.Va generalist design, with an optional (Bruce Banner) pop-outable pilot Hana Song that can make the build stronger and maybe tie into other things (Gundam). My two vents

It should definitely be specific to her, not a VDO.
Old January 4th, 2022, 05:53 PM

Yeah I think making the meka a VDO erases some of her identity by giving her kit to everyone else. And as already stated, and what was brought up on approval, there is the secret identity mechanic already used that will work perfectly here. D.Va isn't going to be outside of the meka much either, and when she is she'll likely fall fast anyway.

I should also clarify that for those who don't know much about her, she isn't a random soldier in an army where they all have this meka, she's a part of a team of 5 pilots that each have their own unique meka designs that fight Gundam sized robots. It's personalised by her with sponsors labelled all across it.

Here's where we're at now with the changes. Any issues with the class or stats? I'm on the fence between Protector, Defender, or something of the like. Don't believe there's much synergy in those areas. I could potentially see a life increase to 6 too since she's got the highest health in Overwatch.

Quote:
NAME = D.VA
SECRET IDENTITY = HANA SONG

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = HERO
CLASS = PROTECTOR
PERSONALITY = COMPETITIVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = LARGE 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = ???

EXO-FORCE MEKA
Before attacking normally with D.Va, you may choose to either:
• Attack one additional time; or
• Add 2 to D.Va's Range number and subtract 2 from her Attack number, and D.Va may attack 3 additional times this turn.

NERF THIS!
Instead of attacking normally or defending with D.Va, you may immediately use Nerf This!. Roll 3 unblockable attack dice against each figure within 3 clear sight spaces of D.Va, one at a time. After using Nerf This!, destroy D.Va.

DEFENSE MATRIX
If D.Va or any friendly Unique Hero is attacked by an opponent’s non-adjacent figure and at least 1 skull is rolled, you may immediately reveal the “X” Order Marker on this card and move D.Va up to 3 spaces. If you do, choose 2 spaces in a straight line from D.Va. For the remainder of this player turn, D.Va and all figures on or within 1 space of the chosen spaces that are within clear sight of D.Va take no damage, cannot target a non-adjacent figure for an attack, and cannot be targeted for a non-adjacent attack.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING
Old January 4th, 2022, 05:57 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
EXO-FORCE MEKA
Before attacking normally with D.Va, you may choose to either:
• Attack one additional time; or
• Add 2 to D.Va's Range number and subtract 2 from her Attack number, and D.Va may attack 3 additional times this turn.
Please use this formatting and not the site's list function, it will help the artist and the person who adds this to the Sortable Index, which in this case happen to both be me. You cannot copy the bullets in the list function.
Old January 4th, 2022, 06:02 PM

Good to know, thank you! Just updated it.
Old January 5th, 2022, 12:56 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Sorry to pop in a bit late, but I do have some thoughts.

I do feel like Exo-Force Meka is putting in a lot of work for relatively little payoff? I definitely get the gameplay elements it's trying to rep, but I feel like she might be better served by just having a Mini Missile SA or something like that?

The new version of Defense Matrix reads like it blocks all affected figures from receiving wounds during the rest of the turn, which is probably fine but makes the whole "can't be targeted for non-adjacent attacks" thing feel a bit superfluous.

Spoilers a little bit, but we have been using 4 Move as a little bit of a mech aesthetic, just as a way to set them apart from normal units. I know D.Va is a decently fast character in-game, but I wonder if that could be a way to make her feel a bit more unique? (Or maybe making her slower when she's shooting?)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library