Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old June 20th, 2008, 02:59 PM

cosmosis knows what's in an order marker cosmosis knows what's in an order marker
Smile Wave 8 found at Big Box Store!!!

I just got back from a trip to Walmart, hoping to pick up the straggling Wave 4 or 3 or whatever pack that I needed... and what do I see among those packs? A fresh pack of green boosters... WAVE 8!!! I was surprised, since it took a little bit of time for wave 6 to hit us (that's the first "new" set from when I started playing... and wave 7 took very very long).

So I buy the two commons, as I'm expecting the uniques as well as AA/TJ from HouseMouse soon.

The target in the same shopping mall still had no boosters of anything, while three other Walmarts "in the area" did not have any Wave 8 (I checked these yesterday/today on my way home from work).

Oh by the way, these Walmarts are all in central NJ. The Targets here don't stock Heroscape too well. And the TRU is farther away and prices are higher anyway so I didn't look there.

Good luck to all of you in your search for wave 8!

EDIT: Sorry if this has been seen already, but I was suprised at the speed at which my walmart already got wave 8 onto the shelves, so I just posted this.

Last edited by cosmosis; June 20th, 2008 at 04:18 PM.
Old June 20th, 2008, 06:17 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth
Re: Wave 8 found at Big Box Store!!!

Great news--hope to see it spread. The HS Virus must be carried...
Old June 21st, 2008, 12:02 PM

TheAwesome is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I keep trying to find Wave 8 at Walmart without any luck. They do have plenty of Wave 7 though (about 3 of each last time I checked).
Old June 21st, 2008, 12:11 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sweet I have to check there, on the way to my local game store! Thanks alot!

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old June 21st, 2008, 12:11 PM

Buttercup Woo who?

I don't think my Wal-Mart even carries Heroscape anymore, let alone wave 8.
Old June 21st, 2008, 12:28 PM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

Lucky for you all. No were in Middle Tennesse carries Heroscape anymore.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old June 21st, 2008, 04:29 PM

shotgunshawn Woo who?

Nothing in Central GA. since December, not at Walmart, Target, or TRU.
Old June 22nd, 2008, 10:30 AM

fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Nothing in SD, either.
Old June 22nd, 2008, 01:20 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Wave 8 on Walmart shelf in Massachusetts (Hanover)... along with a TON of wave 7.

-insert signature here-
Old June 23rd, 2008, 10:39 PM

Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby!

I spied Wave 8 at a Wal-mart in Houston today...
Old June 23rd, 2008, 10:48 PM

SlyJ is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Haven't seen any heroscape stuff in .MI for a good 6 months, aside from the occasional MasterSet II. Ordering online is a drag, since the shipping seems really inflated.
Old June 23rd, 2008, 10:59 PM

cabbageheat is surprisingly tart

The WM here hasn't shelved any Wave 8's yet. Wave 7,6 and some 5's were found. Also, for some reason our local Fred Meyer has a TON of expansions sets, like Oruns Return, Forgotten Forest and Raknars Vision. Forgive the spelling. They are all about 19 bucks or less. I have still found these sets elsewhere on-line for 2x the amount. SO, if you have a Fred Meyer around, check them out, they were a accidental find for me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales