Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old November 3rd, 2018, 12:30 AM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Heroscaper 101 customs. [Updated]

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post
Oooh I like Skalmad, I so badly want to throw Thorgrim on him and use him as cleanup.

I actually tried that with a regular Feral Troll, and I think he was murdered by some leftover romans and izumi samurai... he didn’t pull anything near the weight I thought he would... but Skalmad looks like can actually put hurt on non huge figures and battle frenzy gives him tiny potential for multi-killing.
I wanted to submit Skalmad to the SoV or C3V, but availability for his mini was dwindling. Gave him Terrifying Army Enhancement Bonus from Great Axe. It is like a Cyberclaw power that affects figures of all sizes, the only escape is to have a Fearless personality.
Old November 3rd, 2018, 12:32 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I liked the old Skalmad better... Maybe that's just me though.
Old November 3rd, 2018, 12:52 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
If you want to implement a poison power that deals wounds over time (instead of something along the lines of the Drow's Poison Weapons or Sujoah's Poison Sting), then I would recommend taking a look at Chen Tang's Quivering Palm ability. It only works at the end of the round, which keeps things much more manageable for the other player, and also has a marker to keep track of which figures are poisoned.

The ability would of course have to be adapted to fit an Uncommon Hero, though, since players can take multiples of this unit to get more poison markers than normal.
Old November 3rd, 2018, 01:05 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Here you go @Heroscaper 101 .

Good job on Scalmad. His card looks pretty good. I figured I'd put its face on it for you.

EDIT: I have this figure, and this card looks pretty balanced. I may have to use it for him.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 3rd, 2018, 01:06 AM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Quote:
If you want to implement a poison power that deals wounds over time (instead of something along the lines of the Drow's Poison Weapons or Sujoah's Poison Sting), then I would recommend taking a look at Chen Tang's Quivering Palm ability. It only works at the end of the round, which keeps things much more manageable for the other player, and also has a marker to keep track of which figures are poisoned.

The ability would of course have to be adapted to fit an Uncommon Hero, though, since players can take multiples of this unit to get more poison markers than normal.
Should I change his ability to include poison markers.
Poisoned - The poisoned figure will take 1 wound of damage at the start of the next turn, the only cure for this is death or being healed by a figure with a healing ability of any kind to get rid of this ailment. Being poisoned can occur even though you did 1 damage. You can use any green marker to indicate that the figure's Army Card is poisoned.

Old November 3rd, 2018, 01:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post

Good job on Scalmad. His card looks pretty good. I figured I'd put its face on it for you.

EDIT: I have this figure, and this card looks pretty balanced. I may have to use it for him.
Thanks for doing this, you are a good friend. This Troll looks Terrifying, just look at him, his mere presence inspires fear and terror.
Old November 3rd, 2018, 01:13 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:

Why not make him Ferocious like the Ice Troll and Feral Troll and make the ability to deal with Ferocious Figures instead of Terrifying figures. That way you could keep the trolls with the Troll King.

EDIT: He is indeed a beast of a figure.

Old November 3rd, 2018, 01:33 AM
"like" happy

@Heroscaper 101
What do you think of this in place of Terrifying Army Enhancement Bonus? Its not as likely that you'd have an entire army of terrifying figures, and the fear comes from skalmad himself. I took part of Major X17s Cyber Claw ability. Huge Figures would most likely not be afraid if they are bigger than him, and I also put the Fearless clause in there.

Paralyzed by Fear
All small, medium, or large Opponent's figures that enter or occupy a space adjacent to Skalmad may not move. Paralyzed by Fear does not affect figures with the Fearless personality.

If you like it enough to update it, I'll fix the picture on it tonight as well.

Old November 3rd, 2018, 01:47 AM

Quote:
Quote:

Why not make him Ferocious like the Ice Troll and Feral Troll and make the ability to deal with Ferocious Figures instead of Terrifying figures. That way you could keep the trolls with the Troll King.

I could give him Ferocious personality, what should I give him instead. If you compare him to the Feral Troll and Ice Troll Berserker, Skalmad is the scariest troll with his evil eye.
Old November 3rd, 2018, 01:56 AM
"like" happy

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I could give him Ferocious personality, what should I give him instead. If you compare him to the Feral Troll and Ice Troll Berserker, Skalmad is the scariest troll with his evil eye.

I would leave everything as is except, replace his last ability with something like this:

Paralyzed by Fear
All small, medium, or large Opponent's figures that enter or occupy a space adjacent to Skalmad may not move. Paralyzed by Fear does not affect figures with the Fearless personality.

Old November 3rd, 2018, 02:08 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I would leave everything as is except, replace his last ability with something like this:

Paralyzed by Fear
Here is the latest version of Skalmad.
Old November 3rd, 2018, 02:16 AM
"like" happy

I love it, I absolutely love it. I'm going to print this one off now to play with this guy.
Thanks @Heroscaper 101 . Well done.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards