Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old October 26th, 2017, 05:01 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Public Design Post

This seems to be a good time and place to say that we currently have no Rock Steady or Be Bebop designs if someone wants to do one or both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 26th, 2017, 05:11 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qualizium View Post
I like it from a thematic standpoint. Here's how I would word it though:

Quote:
SEWER SCURRY
If Splinter or a Ninja Turtle you control occupies a manhole cover at any point during it's ends its movement on a manhole cover, instead of continuing it's normal move, you may place that Ninja Turtle on any other Manhole cover on the battlefield. If you do, that figure's move ends.
It also seems so map dependent I'd consider whether it would be more fun if paired with a "Find Sewer" power that starts Splinter with two manhole covers on his card that he can place in some fashion, probably after moving to keep him from immediately using it on the same turn. (My initial thought was adjacent, but it could be tied to a d20 roll for a chance of failure as well if it seems too strong, or alternately a d20 roll could determine how far away he could place the manhole)
Love that! Really appeals to my quest for CityScape.

Please keep posting ideas!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 26th, 2017, 05:28 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing matter View Post
I can't remember who was working on Splinter, but I just had this random idea for him. It probably needs some work, but here's the basic idea.

Quote:
SEWER SCURRY
If Splinter or a Ninja Turtle you control occupies a manhole cover at any point during it's movement, instead of continuing it's normal move, you may place that Ninja Turtle on any other Manhole cover on the battlefield. If you do, that figure's move ends.
That would be me - that looks like a really fun, evocative power that I would love to fit on there, but I'm really happy with what else I've got and wouldn't really want to cut anything for something this map-specific, as thematic as it may be.

Sounds like a great scenario rule, though, as well as something to bear in mind if anyone wanted to do Splinter or TMNT version 2 (perhaps more 80s cartoon themed?).
Or I could do splinter first! Mwahaha! Just kidding, you seem very interested in them, and it would be a bit too cruel to take this design out from under you. I could definitely see doing a different version of Splinter that featured this power. Maybe a Mirage version though, since the Mirage comics had a metric ton of shadows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Quote:

Quote:
SEWER SCURRY
If Splinter or a Ninja Turtle you control occupies a manhole cover at any point during it's ends its movement on a manhole cover, instead of continuing it's normal move, you may place that Ninja Turtle on any other Manhole cover on the battlefield. If you do, that figure's move ends.
It also seems so map dependent I'd consider whether it would be more fun if paired with a "Find Sewer" power that starts Splinter with two manhole covers on his card that he can place in some fashion, probably after moving to keep him from immediately using it on the same turn. (My initial thought was adjacent, but it could be tied to a d20 roll for a chance of failure as well if it seems too strong, or alternately a d20 roll could determine how far away he could place the manhole)

Maybe something like this?

Quote:
SEWER DWELLERS
At the start of the game, you may place up to 3 manhole covers on any space on the battlefield that is not within 6 clear sight spaces of a Start Zone. If Splinter or a Ninja Turtle you control ends its movement on a manhole cover, you may place that figure on any other Manhole cover on the battlefield.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old October 26th, 2017, 05:38 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I would try to find another character to drop that power on just in case it does not make the Splinter cut.
Old October 26th, 2017, 05:55 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Might work for the Morlocks (the X-Men characters).
Old October 26th, 2017, 06:24 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing matter View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
That would be me -
Or I could do splinter first! Mwahaha! Just kidding, you seem very interested in them, and it would be a bit too cruel to take this design out from under you.
The problem you have there is that the Heroes vote on Ally designs and I doubt we would vote yes when a current Sidekick has already workshopped the design pretty extensively and has been cleared for the design...

You could try it though and see.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 26th, 2017, 06:25 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Quote:

Quote:
SEWER SCURRY

And it works well with my magnetic manhole covers in our CityScape project...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 26th, 2017, 06:30 PM

Yes, my first thought.

Great suggestion Ronin! Morlocks/TMNT crossover, legendary.
Old October 26th, 2017, 08:07 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

The one weird thing about going totally Manhole Cover reliant is that Manhole Covers can be destroyed or thrown.
Old October 26th, 2017, 08:38 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
The one weird thing about going totally Manhole Cover reliant is that Manhole Covers can be destroyed or thrown.
There have been plenty of times when the Turtles were forced out of the sewers. I'm reminded of the mousers first being released in the sewers in the original Mirage series.

Oh, yeah, a power to tear through destructible objects like butter would be a very thematic counter to this power!

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old October 26th, 2017, 08:52 PM
Symbiotic

The throwing part was the really weird bit to me. Like, Donatello throws a Cover with the Anti-Grav Gauntlet and then Raph pops out of it in the new spot. Doesn't quite make sense when you try to envision what just happened.
Old October 26th, 2017, 08:56 PM
A Man of Taste

well the Cityscape project T and I have been working on for years has actual sewer man holes and the manhole covers attach magnetically so for us it would be less of an issue but I still think it works better as a scenario or special map rule rather than a power on a card.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy