Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old December 7th, 2014, 02:13 AM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!
C3G Figure Count

This is a place to list all of your figures, show everybody what you've got, and rub all of your little plastic men in other peoples faces. Basically I saw this same type of thing in the VC section, and thought it was a cool idea.

Here's what I've got!

Abomination
Agent Hunter
Angel
Angel (Liam)
Ant-Man (Scott Lang)
Atom (Al Pratt)
Atom (Ray Palmer)
Bane
Baron Zemo
Batgirl (Babs)
Batgirl (Stephanie Brown)
Batman II
Batwoman
Beast
Beyonder
Blade
Black Lantern (William Hand)
Brit
Captain America
Captain Boomerang I
Catman
Catwoman II
Cecil Stedman
Colossus
Comedian
Conan
Creeper
The Crow
Cyborg II
Cyclops
Deadshot
Domino
Donald Ferguson
Dracula
Doctor Doom (Sorcerer)
Doctor Fate
Doctor Mid Nite
Doctor Strange
Etrigan
Flash(Barry Allen)
Flash (Jay Garrick)
Frankenstein
Girder
Gizmo
Gorilla-Man
Green Lantern (Alan Scott)
Harley Quinn II
Hawkman (Carter Hall
Hawkman (Katar Hol)
Hellboy (Anung Un Rama)
Hourman (Rick Tyler)
Incredible Hulk
Iron Man (Stealth Suit)
Jean Grey
Karolina Dean
Katana
King Shark
Knockout
Liberty Belle
Living Mummy
Manchester Black
Manhunter
The Mask
Mister Terrific (Terry Sloan)
Nite Owl
Nitro
Nova Prime
Ozymandias
Parademon
Phobos
Plastic Man
Professor X
Punisher
Quentin Quire
Ragman
Red Hood
Rorschach
Sandman (Wesley Dodds)
Satanus
Scandal Savage
Scarecrow
Sersi
Silk Spectre
Spawn
Spider-Man (Miles Morales)
Stargirl
Starman (Jack Knight)
Starman (Ted Knight)
Superman III (Kal-El)
Superman (Kal-L)
Thanos
Viper
Warpath
Werewolves x3
White Tiger
Yellowjacket #1
Yellow Lantern (Scarecrow)
Witchblade
Wolverine
Zauriel
Zombie

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!

Last edited by laughing matter; February 21st, 2018 at 04:08 AM.
Old December 7th, 2014, 02:29 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Figure Count

Currently ~425:
Spoiler Alert!
Old December 9th, 2014, 07:35 AM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Currently ~203:

Spoiler Alert!

Plus I have another order coming in via troll and Toad at some point should bring me up to around 225
Old December 9th, 2014, 08:58 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

A local used toy story has a basket of random heroclix for $0.25 each from time to time and they are good "small rewards" for my son so I take him in there to pick some out. So as of now we are at around 190 released figures. Not the official figures for most which is why we use the comic versions of the cards. Officially we use Krav agents as bodyguards, hired guns, and even SHIELD agents and one of the Viking guys from the Master set looks almost identical to the comic art on the card for Asgardian Warriors so we have picked up several of him and use them as our official AW so I guess we can count those too. I need to find a cheap alternative for Frost Giants.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 9th, 2014, 09:51 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I nearly have all figures for cards produced by C3G.

Uncommons/Commons figures I have:
Spoiler Alert!

Uncommons/Commons I have proxy figure(s) for:
Spoiler Alert!

Unique figures I have:
Spoiler Alert!

Unique figures I have proxy figure(s) for:
Spoiler Alert!

Figures that do NOT have:
Spoiler Alert!

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old December 9th, 2014, 10:56 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fret_gurglo View Post
I nearly have all figures for cards produced by C3G.
I'm Jealous...especially of your 20 moloids.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 10th, 2014, 10:47 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
A local used toy story has a basket of random heroclix for $0.25 each from time to time and they are good "small rewards" for my son so I take him in there to pick some out. So as of now we are at around 190 released figures. Not the official figures for most which is why we use the comic versions of the cards. Officially we use Krav agents as bodyguards, hired guns, and even SHIELD agents and one of the Viking guys from the Master set looks almost identical to the comic art on the card for Asgardian Warriors so we have picked up several of him and use them as our official AW so I guess we can count those too. I need to find a cheap alternative for Frost Giants.
I don't know if you would consider them cheap at about $6 a piece but there is a D&D Frost Giant that works well enough as a proxy and is cheaper than the official one.
Old December 11th, 2014, 08:30 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
I don't know if you would consider them cheap at about $6 a piece but there is a D&D Frost Giant that works well enough as a proxy and is cheaper than the official one.
We have only spent more than $2 on 2 figures. Deadpool and the Large Stealth Iron man that we use as Mastermold. Most of our figures are in the less than $0.50 camp. at $6 I will probably look for 3 of the Iron Man figures to turn into sentinels first but those do look like good alternatives once we finish off our Mutant Collection...which will probably end with Apocalypse.

Old December 12th, 2014, 01:45 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I may have a an extra Hasbro? figure from the movies. I believe it is supposed to be an option for Laufey but I bought them to use as standard Frost Giants.
They mount nicely on one hex. Let me dig around and I can send one your way.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 13th, 2014, 12:56 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Had some free time tonight, so for fun I thought I'd do this. Open at your own risk, LOL. (486 Unique Heroes or Constructs, Haven't counted the squad figures.)
Spoiler Alert!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old December 13th, 2014, 02:44 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Are they all rebased with cards printed & cut out?
Old December 13th, 2014, 02:53 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

No, I gave up on rebasing about 150 figures in, though I have some that still need a base as they were separated from clix base and never attached to anything. And I'm way behind on card printing, mostly because I rarely get the time to play anymore. I need to find a new avenue/ players. Although my nephew has recently started getting more interested in board games that involve strategy...

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy