Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old November 6th, 2019, 06:09 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
The Book of Kha

The Book of Kha
Soldiers of Valhalla - Seething Venom

Basic Side:
Spoiler Alert!

The figure used for this unit is a Pathfinder Battles figure from the Jungle of Despair set. Its model name and number are #22, Serpentfolk Rogue

Character Bio:
Spoiler Alert!

DOUBLE ASSAULT
When Kha attacks an adjacent figure or destructible object, he may attack one additional time.

POISON WEAPONS
Each time Kha attacks a small, medium, or large Hero with a normal attack or a leaving engagement attack and inflicts at least 1 wound, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 1-11, nothing happens. If you roll a 12 or higher, add 1 additional wound to the defending figure.

DISENGAGE
Kha is never attacked when leaving an engagement.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
TBA

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received

• ACOLARH: Ullar's Amulet. As a unit that follows Ullar, Kha may benefit from Acolarh's Ullar's Amulet movement bonus.
  • ELARIA THE PALE: Queen of Thieves. Having a Tricky personality, Kha may benefit from Elaria the Pale's 20-sided die enhancement.
  • NOTTINGHAM BRIGAND: Rogue Hero Bonding. As a Rogue Hero, Kha can bond with a Nottingham Brigand.

Synergy Benefits Offered
  • OTONASHI: Tricky Speed 4. Having a Tricky personality, Kha may aid Otonashi’s Tricky Speed 4 ability.

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Power Ranking and Master Index

Unit Strategy Review
Unit Review - Scytale
Unit Review - superfrog
Unit Review - BiggaBullfrog
Unit Review - All Your Pie

Last edited by kolakoski; November 23rd, 2019 at 12:39 PM.
Old November 7th, 2019, 08:30 AM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Kha

PDF
Old November 7th, 2019, 11:53 AM

The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker

Kha benefits from Acolarh's ULLAR'S AMULET

Long live heroscape
Old September 11th, 2021, 02:35 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Was the Serpentfolk rather than Lizardfolk to avoid Greenscales bonding intentional? With Maekor’s War Cry it would be nice to bond here as a ranged counterpart.
Old September 11th, 2021, 03:27 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I believe serpent folk are there own species on Toril as well, this guy has some key physical characteristics that dont nesh with the standard lizardfolk that look like gators.
Old September 11th, 2021, 04:59 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US View Post
Was the Serpentfolk rather than Lizardfolk to avoid Greenscales bonding intentional? With Maekor’s War Cry it would be nice to bond here as a ranged counterpart.
The mini is definitely different than a lizardfolk.
Old November 16th, 2021, 12:38 AM

Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I just want to make sure I'm right in my understanding of Double Assault. If Kha attacks an adjacent figure and destroys it, he's awarded the second attack even if there are no more adjacent targets, (i.e. he can crossbow someone unadjacent for his second attack).

Take a look at my custom
Take a look at my map
Some thoughts on Drafting Treasure Glyphs
Old November 16th, 2021, 09:25 AM

AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strack9 View Post
I just want to make sure I'm right in my understanding of Double Assault. If Kha attacks an adjacent figure and destroys it, he's awarded the second attack even if there are no more adjacent targets, (i.e. he can crossbow someone unadjacent for his second attack).
Nailed it!
Old November 16th, 2021, 09:27 AM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strack9 View Post
That is how I read it. It doesn't say the second attack must be adjacent.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs