Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old December 8th, 2014, 05:33 PM

Big Boa is surprisingly tart
Re: December 13 Maryland Heroscape tournament.

I'm definitely in for this Saturday - looking forward to it!
Old December 8th, 2014, 07:03 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ok, I've updated the OP. Marcu may not be your chosen general for the Assassin"s Creed format! So if Marcu is in your army, you will need at least one other unique hero in there as well. Sorry for any inconvience.

As DS pointed out, our start time is NOON! Please try to be prompt. The store opens at 11 for those wanting to set up maps. There is a Papa Johns next door, and the store owner has no problem with us having pizza in his store. We won't break for lunch, but it wouldn't be hard to step out and order the pizza, then step out to get it when it's done.

Parking is no issue as the strip mall that the shop is in has an ample parking lot.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old December 11th, 2014, 09:22 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I just realized what I'm bringing, and then it occurred to me that it may be what @Gurei-Ornery is bringing, too.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old December 11th, 2014, 09:58 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
I just realized what I'm bringing, and then it occurred to me that it may be what @Gurei-Ornery is bringing, too.
Unless you are bring a Stephen Universe and a CatScaper, I highly doubt it.

Spoiler Alert!
Old December 11th, 2014, 10:15 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Unless you are bring a Stephen Universe and a CatScaper, I highly doubt it.
Spoiler Alert!
@Gurei-Ornery . . . Thanks for clarifying that in the SPOILER. For a minute there I almost thought that the C3V team had released TWO new heroes that I hadn't heard of and would have to scour the internet to try find them before Saturday.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old December 11th, 2014, 10:18 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

GO I'll add them to the list. John are you coming? Your post would lead me to belive so.

I've added The Sandbar to the list of maps to accomadate our growing list of players!

Old December 11th, 2014, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clancampbell View Post
... John are you coming? Your post would lead me to belive so. ...
This is probably our LAST opportunity to play some 'Scape this year, so I have a strong desire to be there. But I just got home at Mid-Night yesterday from two weeks of being on the road again ( a 2,000+ mile whirlwind vacation trip to Tampa, Saint Pete, and Sarasota FL by way of Richmond VA, Savannah GA, and Lebanon PA ). I still need to unpack, do laundry, and get my life back on track - it is just two weeks before Christmas. However, I've been thinking about a couple of Armies and I still have "Treeline" by Dignan, "Draugur" by Mad_Wookiee, and "Gravel Garden" by Game Bear ( that I built for D_S's Glen Burnie Tourny ) stacked up behind me. So barring any random weirdness tomorrow, I am hoping to be there in the merry land of Middle Earth River by 11:AM this Sat. Dec. 13th. I'll let you know definitively within 24 hours.

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE

Last edited by Johngee; December 11th, 2014 at 11:30 PM. Reason: Corrected typo
Old December 12th, 2014, 01:26 AM

Some of the Armies that I am considering are:

#1. Marcu and 3x Einar Imperium = 10 @ 440
#2. Atlaga, 3x Protectors of Ullar, and Marcu = 11 @ 440
#3. Arktos, Baradur, Manauvi, and Darkclaws = 6 @ 445
#4. Arktos, Akumaken, Kaemon Awa, and Kanto Daishi = 4 @ 445
#5. Kaemon Awa, Kanto Daishi, Ninjas of No.Win. and NeGokSa = 6 @ 440
#6. Sgt. Drake-1 and 3x Sentinels of Jandar = 10 @ 440
#7. Kaemon Awa, Sgt. Drake-1 and 3x Kennigets of Westron = 14 @ 440
#8. Cyprien, Sonya, Iskra, Retchets, and Major Q-10 or Ogre Warhulk = 7 @ 445
#9. Cyprien, Sonya, Iron Golem, and 3x Marro Gnids or Goblin Cutters = 15 @ 445
#10. Azurite Warlord, Krug, Major Q-9 or Omegacron = 3 @ 445
#11. 3x Fen Hydra and (Thorgrim, Finn, Kumiko or Estivara) = 4 @ 440
#12. Concan, 3x Zombie Hulk and 3x Zombies of Moridan = 13 @ 440
#13. St. Nicholas Esenwein, 2x Zombie Hulk and 3x Zombies = 12 @ 440
#14. Morgrimm Foehammer, Midol Ironboard and 3x Axe Grinders = 14 @ 440
#15. Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Deathreavers, and Jotun = 8 @ 445

What other combinations has everyone else been think of bringing to this multi-formatted event?

Last edited by Johngee; December 12th, 2014 at 01:37 AM. Reason: Added three more variants as possible armies
Old December 12th, 2014, 01:29 AM

OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johngee View Post
What other combinations has everyone else been think of bringing to this multi-formatted event?
Haven't even started thinking about it yet! Maybe I'll just roll a die and take one of your ideas!
Old December 12th, 2014, 07:48 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johngee View Post
Some of the Armies that I am considering are:

#1. Marcu and 3x Einar Imperium = 10 @ 440
Whatever you do don't bring this one. Marcu has been ruled ineligible for Assissination.
Old December 12th, 2014, 04:01 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

I like 8, 14, and 15! As GO said, please don't bring #1 as it would be illegal.

Personally I'm considering 3x Obsidian Guards, Wo-sa-ga, and Isamu.

Old December 12th, 2014, 04:43 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

It would be just like you to bring that cheese, Clan.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events