Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 31st, 2012, 03:45 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Repainting Service

I've decided to start up a repainting service here on Heroscapers. My goal is to offer quality repaints that are also affordable. With my very laid-back school schedule this year, I have a fair amount of time on my hands.

Here is how it'll work: You PM me what you want painted (amount of heroes and squads and desired color schemes). Then I'll reply with an invoice (prices are listed below). Simple as that.

Here are my prices:
Spoiler Alert!

Here are a couple examples of my painting skills.
Spoiler Alert!

PM me if you have any questions, or would like me to repaint some of your figures.

FAQ:
1. Do you paint custom or modded figures?
Yes! I enjoy painting figures that are one-of-a-kind!

2. Do you paint non-gaming figures (ie Transformers)?
Yes, I'd be able to do that. Pricing will be determined by the size of the figure.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work

Last edited by 'Scaper94; January 18th, 2013 at 07:55 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions