Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old August 5th, 2019, 11:34 PM

Caintrain is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Romans or Aubriens?

Hey everyone. I'm a long time heroscape owner but am newly getting into the game again and more seriously this time. My collection, of which my friends and I all share when we play, lacks any common squads. My favorite are the Aubriens but I would love any commons as an addition. I also know that Roman archers are pretty cheap and that's another factor that Im considering, not breaking the bank. If you have some commons you would be willing to sell and negotiate prices on, please PM me or post in the thread. Thanks!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades