Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old June 8th, 2006, 06:14 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Meat Grinder - 1MS - KOTDT 100th Issue Scenario

The Scenario and Map presented in the 100th Issue of Knights of the Dinner Table. It is a single Master Set Map and includes 3 Scenarios.

THE MEAT GRINDER
Old June 8th, 2006, 06:27 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
I was not aware of this. Thanks so much for posting it.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old June 8th, 2006, 06:47 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby!
Thanks for providing the Grinder, Nether. Is the link broken or is it just me?

How many MS does it take?
Old June 8th, 2006, 06:49 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
Thanks for providing the Grinder, Nether. Is the link broken or is it just me?

How many MS does it take?
I think its just you.

Its only 1 set. I will add that to the first post. Thanks.
Old June 8th, 2006, 06:54 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
I think its just you.

Its only 1 set. I will add that to the first post. Thanks.
I'll try to D/L when I get home. If the Norcal tourney needs a small map, maybe I can build the Grinder and bring it with me.

Thanks!
Old June 8th, 2006, 06:56 PM
Site Admin

Although if you or anyone else has a problem downloading, let me know and I will post it another way.
Old June 8th, 2006, 07:36 PM
Emeritus Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Although if you or anyone else has a problem downloading, let me know and I will post it another way.
Clicking the download button gets me nowhere, so I tried the ol' right click save target as... .

Worked fine.
The second scenario features, *SPROING* Zombies!!!! Classic!
Thanks again.
Old June 8th, 2006, 07:46 PM

shakey_snake has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
Clicking the download button gets me nowhere, so I tried the ol' right click save target as... .
Sounds like a problem with your browser's PDF plug-in.
Old June 9th, 2006, 06:42 AM
ultradoug

it b broken
Old June 9th, 2006, 07:07 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
The scenarios are great on this map. My fave is the Carvin Marvin one. GaryLASQ has a thread somewhere with all the HQ maps; it's in the 1MS maps as well, IIRC.
Old June 9th, 2006, 02:51 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I dig this map and scenarios. I even used it in a tourney.
Old June 9th, 2006, 06:21 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
So was there stuff in the issue about HS as well? Like comics or so on? Or was this scenario just thrown in randomly?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios