Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender
AotP Blender A place to discuss AotP customs and ways to integrate Heroscape with AotP.

Old July 5th, 2016, 01:52 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Heroscape & Arena of the Planeswalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I have an updated version of the reference card.
Correction:

Spells can be played before moving and/or after attacking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 5th, 2016, 02:10 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by igelkott View Post
Umm... that's what we did. The question I answered no to was using Creatures in HS without a PW.

Sorry missed your earlier post. Nice feedback on the units played. I'm sure it would be possible to come up with some broken combo, but since there is not a blender tournament scene, house rules should take care of any issues.

wriggz's custom Figures and Terrain

Have a Question? Take it to the Dump.

Want to Learn More? Go to the Library.
Old July 6th, 2016, 01:59 PM

igelkott is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by igelkott View Post
I just looked through all spells and all squad enchantments so far specifically say unique only, so no need to worry about enchanting common squads (I don't have Innistrad yet so I haven't looked at those yet.)
To follow up, I looked at some pics that someone posted of all the spells in Innistrad and all the squad enchantments are still unique only, so no common squads can get enchanted.
Old July 8th, 2016, 02:33 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MementoMori View Post
Did you try using AotP units as heroscape units? without Planeswalker
I tend to believe this would be broken.

... as I also believe enchanting 'Scape units would be broken. But I could be wrong.

Your custom probably has too much Defense.

--

A Child of the Risen Lord
--
Oklahoma HS Events - Colorado HS Events
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Maps Customs Trades
Old July 8th, 2016, 06:37 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MementoMori View Post
Did you try using AotP units as heroscape units? without Planeswalker
I tend to believe this would be broken.

... as I also believe enchanting 'Scape units would be broken. But I could be wrong.
Super Krav with enchantments are really scary. That would definitely be a game-breaker. I don't think that Scape units should be able to be enchanted, as they definitely weren't designed for that.

Marro_Warlord is... Barry the Ba(l)d
in THE MYCELOID MANOR
Old November 2nd, 2016, 12:45 PM

Vikingberserker Woo who?

Xposted in http://boardgamegeek.com/article/24109315

It would be a cool project to have HS --- "AotP-a-sized" with the communities help.

In addition to the existing critters in HS --- we could take some of the high-end figs in HS and make them Planes-walkers and even take regular MTG spell cards and adapt them to the game as it is being discussed.

I suggest a web readable database to be created as people submit the ideas here and in that site with group consensus or votes to slowly grow the collection/list.
Old November 2nd, 2016, 12:52 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I have a project converting the Heroscape stuff to Arena of the Planeswalkers here:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=53239

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 30th, 2016, 08:20 PM

NinjaFossil is surprisingly tart

I think that Heroscape figures should have similar magic colours (e.g. Ullar=Green or Utgar=Black/red) and be summoned by Planeswalkers, but Powerful heroes can be swapped out with Planeswalkers and have card decks, which are the same for now, use Heroscape scenery and scenarios and use the AotP rules for the rest. I think every powerful hero/Planeswalker should get their own army and one order marker each, acting as their AotP turn in terms of spell cards

An example round for 2 players with 2 Planeswalkers each would proceed as follows
*Order Markers placed*
Order Marker 1 (Player 1)
AotP turn for Ordered Planeswalker 1 + their attached army
Order Marker 1 (Player 2)
AotP turn for Ordered Planeswalker 1 + their attached army
Order Marker 2 (Player 1)
AotP turn for Ordered Planeswalker 2 + their attached army
Order Marker 2 (Player 2)
AotP turn for Ordered Planeswalker 2 + their attached army

From what I have seen elsewhere, truly making the HS creatures work would take a case-by-case effort of tweaking and re-aligning, but It could work!

Last edited by NinjaFossil; December 31st, 2016 at 07:32 AM. Reason: Adding in an explanation of how to scale HS and AotP points systems
Old January 7th, 2017, 07:19 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun

Time to shake up this thread a little Here's my most recent battle between AotP and Heroscape, and it's a good one. @Tiranx suggested we use @capsocrates army suggestion (Avecyn, Sorin and Eldrazi Ruiner) and vs. a Heroscape army and it was quite a battle! I'm thinking AotP really is -for the most part- quite compatible with Heroscape.

600pt armies
Tiranx: Avecyn, Eldrazi Ruiner, Sorin
Sir Heroscape: Raelin (RotV), Hydra X2, Krug, Siiv, Stingers X2

Old January 7th, 2017, 08:23 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Great video!!! Go Krug!!!

You do "Summon" before you move though - so double-check that before your next game : )
Old January 9th, 2017, 11:44 AM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by obfuscatedhippo View Post

You do "Summon" before you move though - so double-check that before your next game : )
I always mess up on summoning somehow! At least I am not summoning onto glyphs anymore.
Old January 9th, 2017, 04:24 PM
has been BANNED

qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranx View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by obfuscatedhippo View Post

I always mess up on summoning somehow! At least I am not summoning onto glyphs anymore.
Lol. Yes it is a good thing you don't to that anymore...Summoning glyph can only be used once, not over and over to bring my figures in one at a time to their death.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender