Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old December 2nd, 2013, 02:05 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
HeroScape 'Argus'

Hello there,

Few months ago, a member of the French forum who was quite well used to buying heroscape stuff on the internet (mainly from the US) made a tread resuming the current prices for heroscape nowadays.

These prices was fixed due to a lot of experience and the values on Auggies correlated with the lower prices founded over the web (Ebay principally).

I've decided to transcribe these data on an online spreadsheet, to make them user-friendly. So here is the Online Argus.

You can select next to each line the number of figures you want, and the the total actual value of the lot.
Also, we hope that this could create a good representative and sterling sheet used as a reference to see at what prices (approximately) to buy.
In this way, I've created an Survey (Approval Form) on the spreadsheet where you can share your opinion about the prices indicated.
I hope that this sheet will be shared around and see one day a lot of people approving these prices... who knows, perhaps one day we'll see "1500 people approving these prices" and it will represent a good argument to say to someone that his prices are too high !

Of course, these prices will be updated if they looks too far from the actual prices.

DanieLoche,
Master Admin from the French forum.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.

Last edited by DanieLoche; December 27th, 2013 at 03:06 PM.
Old December 4th, 2013, 12:53 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: HeroScape 'Argus'

This is great! I have some old pricing data in the Hextreme spreadsheet and will definitely use your numbers instead!

One suggestion -- the Master Set totals are only for the figures. I would also add the value of the terrain in there, since if someone is buying a Master Set, they probably want to know how much they should be paying. You might want to track how much full sets are going for, since it's not always the same as the total value of the terrain + the total value of the units.

Also, it's not clear -- is the price of $3 for two sets of Stingers, or for one Stinger? I think it's for one, in which case you'll need to change the formula for Swarm of the Marro's total figure value. Same thing for the Zombies.

Thanks for doing this!
Old December 4th, 2013, 02:26 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post
This is great! I have some old pricing data in the Hextreme spreadsheet and will definitely use your numbers instead!
Oh I didn't knew that an other spreadsheet exists ! But well if mine are the latest...

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post
One suggestion -- the Master Set totals are only for the figures. I would also add the value of the terrain in there, since if someone is buying a Master Set, they probably want to know how much they should be paying. You might want to track how much full sets are going for, since it's not always the same as the total value of the terrain + the total value of the units.

Also, it's not clear -- is the price of $3 for two sets of Stingers, or for one Stinger? I think it's for one, in which case you'll need to change the formula for Swarm of the Marro's total figure value. Same thing for the Zombies.
You're right, 3$ is for 1 squad of Stingers. And so nice catch, I've to change the formula for SotM and the Wave 6.

And it's a good suggestion for the master sets totals.
Note that the values for the terrain are already available in the spreadsheet.

For information, I some people think that some prices seems too low or overpriced, I want to say that with patience, it's possible to earn the elements at these prices !
With the French forum, we managed to buy some big lots at 60% of this Argus (but well... we had to buy a great quantity at the same time!) so... Courage !

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old December 6th, 2013, 02:03 AM
Online HS Seasons 5 & 9 Champion

Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby!

Done! I have supported the doc, sir.

Life is short, make a deep impact before you leave. The only question at the end of the day is - Was the world a better place for having had you?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software