Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old January 20th, 2010, 08:39 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Auggies Games...now selling Heroscape singles and Squads

just bought 50 water 50 grass singles 5 darrak 1 PoU

Record Count Since First Tourney
Wins 45 Losses 52
Old January 23rd, 2010, 03:38 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Are you going to put complete Master Set 3's back up?
Old January 23rd, 2010, 12:44 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Are you going to put complete Master Set 3's back up?
WotC wherehouse is out already. It must have sold much better than antisipated for them to run out so quick. Further they are now out of Master set 1 and Road to FF as well so the only things I can still get are SoM and waves 1 and 8.

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old January 30th, 2010, 11:29 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death!

I just placed an order with various tiles and some figures. I was really only interested in the shadow tiles from MS3 so thats all I bought. (well not ALL (its so addicting to buy from there) I bought but all from that set) Thanks Auggie!

Welcome to C3G | C3G Playtesting Sign Up | C3G Books of Index | C3G Sortable Index

Praise about C3G: "This is great. The cards have everything you need to know about the figure on them."
Old February 3rd, 2010, 10:24 PM

King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker

Great store, my stuff arrived super quick. Now I just have find someone to play my 8 Venocs with. Thanks

King of the Marro is Killer Bee...
aboard
<<<Oblivion>>>...
Old February 3rd, 2010, 11:04 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death!

Great shipping. Arrived in less than 4 days!

Welcome to C3G | C3G Playtesting Sign Up | C3G Books of Index | C3G Sortable Index

Praise about C3G: "This is great. The cards have everything you need to know about the figure on them."
Old February 17th, 2010, 05:59 PM

Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker

I'm a huge fan of your store, and I obsessively check it every day for new heroscape stuff. I recently noticed that you listed every older out-of-print wave under "Heroscape." Does this mean you are planning on selling used, as you mentioned in a different thread? I am extremely interested in the out-of-print stuff, as I missed out on a lot. Thanks, and I love your store!

-Frylock, crossing his fingers
Old February 17th, 2010, 06:30 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death!

Auggie (and everyone else), I posted my opinion of what all the sets/figures should go for at the Older set contents list and price guide thread. I was tempted to say sell everything for a dollar but I tried to give you prices close to what you might fetch on eBay or selling through this site. If you buy off others in bulk to resell individually, make sure you do not pay much more than the prices I suggest. If others disagree on pricing, reply to my post. If you have recently bought through eBay, list what you paid.
Old February 18th, 2010, 07:44 AM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frylock View Post
I'm a huge fan of your store, and I obsessively check it every day for new heroscape stuff. I recently noticed that you listed every older out-of-print wave under "Heroscape." Does this mean you are planning on selling used, as you mentioned in a different thread? I am extremely interested in the out-of-print stuff, as I missed out on a lot. Thanks, and I love your store!

-Frylock, crossing his fingers
Yes, that's exactly what I'm gearing up for though at this point it's more for my buy site. Once I have all the selling prices set and everything entered (hopefully by Friday) I'll copy the data over to my buy site where we buy / let you trade in figures for credit. As a general rule we give 80% what we sell the item for in credit on trade in and 80% of that in cash. Note this is very general and since scape is a lot different from D&D and SW minis pricing might be different as well (uniques might be less and squads might be more) So for example if I sell the items at $100 the same items you could trade to us and get $80 in store credit or $64 in cash. I'll make a post here though letting eveyone know they can sell/trade when it's all ready. Then (hopefully) once the stuff starts rolling in I'll have it for sale (and I have some very small amounts from various sets from a large collection I already bought so there will be a few of those going up next week as well, not many though.
....Andrew (aka auggie)

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Old February 18th, 2010, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Auggie (and everyone else), I posted my opinion of what all the sets/figures should go for at the Older set contents list and price guide thread. I was tempted to say sell everything for a dollar but I tried to give you prices close to what you might fetch on eBay or selling through this site. If you buy off others in bulk to resell individually, make sure you do not pay much more than the prices I suggest. If others disagree on pricing, reply to my post. If you have recently bought through eBay, list what you paid.
Thanks, I saw and it's a tremendous help. Some items I just can't find data on and were complete guesses and this will go a long way toward getting initial prices correct. The plus side to giving me as accurate info as possible is that since we buy at a % of what we sell the closer I can get to what items are actually selling for the more accurate my buying prices will be. If you had listed a dollar for eveything that would have meant I gave trade in credit of .80 on everything so nobody would sell/trade anything to me and it wouldn't matter cause I would not ever have anything for sell. So your honesty and fair evaluation is very much appricated!!

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Old February 18th, 2010, 12:19 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auggest View Post
Thanks, I saw and it's a tremendous help. Some items I just can't find data on and were complete guesses and this will go a long way toward getting initial prices correct. The plus side to giving me as accurate info as possible is that since we buy at a % of what we sell the closer I can get to what items are actually selling for the more accurate my buying prices will be. If you had listed a dollar for eveything that would have meant I gave trade in credit of .80 on everything so nobody would sell/trade anything to me and it wouldn't matter cause I would not ever have anything for sell. So your honesty and fair evaluation is very much appricated!!
Thanks for taking this task up. I am sure a lot of people want to trade their unused sets for either new or other hard to find sets but maybe do not feel comfortable doing individual trades through this or other sites. I am sure many people would be willing to pay 20% more to have confidence they won't be ripped off and have less of a hassle doing "Lets Make A Deal" . I won't have to find someone with all the sets I want that wants all the sets I have (at an agreed upon price), but rather you are kind of a middle man that makes multi-partner trades, and make a little off-the-top for your trouble. You are like a plastic-drug runner

Last edited by lefton4ya; February 18th, 2010 at 12:32 PM.
Old February 19th, 2010, 07:28 PM

Adam Souza rolls all skulls baby! Adam Souza rolls all skulls baby! Adam Souza rolls all skulls baby! Adam Souza rolls all skulls baby! Adam Souza rolls all skulls baby! Adam Souza rolls all skulls baby!

I've sold almost $1000 worth of figures to Auggies. It's a top notch buissiness to deal with.

I think I've spent at least half of it at Auggies buying Heroscape singles

Now all I need to do is convince him to give me a heads up when he lists new figures, so I can get a jump on everyone else, and he'd be the perfect retailer.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales