Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old May 15th, 2009, 03:57 AM

GreatWhiteWolf Woo who?
Why hasn't WotC updated the Heroscape website?

Hello, I know that I have been quiet the past month or so (sorry).
But I just thought that this needed some recognition; its now only 2 months or less until Wave 9 launch and WotC still has not took the time to update the Heroscape website. I think the website needs a makeover, because new players to Heroscape might not know about Heroscapers and might just go only to the official website for information. Guess what, they're not going to get it!
So thats just my opinion, please let me hear yours.

p.s. " the Defenders sound sweet!"
Old May 15th, 2009, 07:26 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Why hasn't WotC updated the Heroscape website?

Many businesses are still clueless about the internet - That seems to be one of them. They only just recently took K-B-Toys and Toys-R-Us off the section of where to buy.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old May 15th, 2009, 07:36 AM

Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker

Anyone who is interested/old enough has done searches for heroscape, and found this website. So anyone interested enough to see if there are releases will try to look elsewhere as well.
Old May 15th, 2009, 07:47 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

But that doesn't answer the very simply and basic question posed - You should not have to come here to find out they have a new wave coming out. The last news update is a year old on the main site.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old May 15th, 2009, 08:51 AM
has been BANNED

Sarpedon rolls all skulls baby! Sarpedon rolls all skulls baby! Sarpedon rolls all skulls baby! Sarpedon rolls all skulls baby! Sarpedon rolls all skulls baby!

Greetings, GreatWhiteWolf.

I have no proof for the (possible/plausible) reason I'm about to give, but it is something that has worried me for over a year: perhaps Wave 9 will be the last wave. I truly hope I'm wrong about this and, if someone knows that it is not so, please post and set our minds at ease.
Old May 15th, 2009, 09:07 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Nope. Wave 9 is not the last wave.

The reason they are doing this is that WotC is notorious for being uber-anal about information release. The exception to that is Magic The Gathering, but this is how they are.

Remember, gang, that when WotC took over they took everything over and the mentality and culture of WotC came along with the takeover. Remember also that Heroscape.com is a Hasbro domain and there's internal politics that are in play - If Hasbro started editing the WotC webpage, there'd be a firestorm and this is no different - they need to go through internal channels to get info to the site...plus, they have no desire to release the info yet.

Don't fret boys and girls, release is still a couple of months out and there's plenty of time. Truth and Co. will release the information when they're given the greenlight from WotC.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old May 15th, 2009, 09:29 AM
has been BANNED

Sarpedon rolls all skulls baby! Sarpedon rolls all skulls baby! Sarpedon rolls all skulls baby! Sarpedon rolls all skulls baby! Sarpedon rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks, Superfly TNT.

I'm glad my speculation/fear was wrong/unfounded. I think we all are.
Old May 15th, 2009, 10:58 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarpedon View Post
perhaps Wave [X] will be the last wave.
This is something that has been said with every wave.

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old May 15th, 2009, 12:36 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla skyknight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla skyknight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla skyknight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla skyknight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla skyknight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla skyknight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla skyknight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla skyknight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla skyknight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:

Jim
And will be said again in all likelihood...you think we would learn by now
Old May 15th, 2009, 01:40 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Screw learning! I'm all for unfounded speculation! MOB RULE!!

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa in Urban Rivals, the coolest, online CCG of all time!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old May 15th, 2009, 11:45 PM

Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:

Jim
If we keep saying it, eventually it will be true!

I never lay awake at night wondering how to design an army that will help me win 40% of my games. -- Jexik

Do NOT click this link.
Old May 15th, 2009, 11:53 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I havent been to the official site in over a year

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion