Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old March 21st, 2009, 05:58 PM

YakRoller Woo who?
Detroit area Walmarts have Wave2, Alliance, & TJ

Thanks to lurking on this site and hearing about a possible re-release, my son & I decided to check the local Walmarts for Heroscape today. We hoped to find another Jungle set and found more than we expected.

Visiting the 3 stores within 5 miles of our house we saw 2 Aquillas Alliance sets, at least 10 Ticalla Jungle sets, and 3 of the 4 Wave 2 booster packs in stock (only the Knights & The Swog Rider weren't available at any of the stores). All the shelves were also overloaded with Marvelscape.

We purchased 1 Drones & Minions, 2 sets of Minute Men & Wolves, and a second Jungle set. As much as I dislike Walmart, it was nice to find some stuff we wanted without the shipping costs and wait. (8 year olds really hate the wait!)

Check your local Walmarts.

Last edited by YakRoller; March 21st, 2009 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Refined title
Old March 21st, 2009, 06:03 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: Local Walmarts have Wave2, Alliance, & TJ

The subject of this thread makes it look like everyone's local Walmart has this stuff... might be better to include the state and city.

EDIT:

Boston Marathon 4/15/13 3:39:41
Last Race: Naragansett Running Festival 7/21/13 - Half Marathon - 1:50:01
Next Race: KeyBank Vermont Marathon 5/25/14

Last edited by nyys; March 21st, 2009 at 07:19 PM.
Old March 21st, 2009, 06:51 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Detroit area Walmarts have Wave2, Alliance, & TJ

Cool find! What was the cost, YakRoller?

Old March 21st, 2009, 10:57 PM

Sokol knows what's in an order marker Sokol knows what's in an order marker

Welcome, YakRoller!

I will just add that I was at the Super Wal-Mart in Howell, Michigan today and found an entire set of Wave 8, a Wave 2 Knights, and a Wave 5 Agents/Gladiators, all for $10.68 each. I didn't buy anything.

The Wal-Mart in Ypsilanti, Michigan had most of the Wave 2 packs clearanced for $9.00/each as of a couple of weeks ago. I need to go and check if they've dropped in price.

Need more Knights...and more Minions...

One Game to rule them all, One Game to find them,
One Game to bring them all and in their wallets bind them
In the Land of Valhalla where the Valkyrie lie.
Old March 22nd, 2009, 09:35 AM

Darkness1717 is surprisingly tart

Wow I hope Wal-Mart starts selling heroscape nationwide again. I need to go check my local Wal-Mart.
Old March 22nd, 2009, 04:08 PM

Earl of Preston Woo who?

I just spotted 1 set of Knights in clearance at the Fowlerville,MI Walmart and a bunch of 4th mass and wave 2 still on clearance at the Charlotte,MI Walmart, including a set of Minions and Drones. Delta TWP Walmart still has lots of Ticalla Jungle and a couple AAs.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales